Enchanting Mage Robe and Apparel Ideas

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JechtFayth

I was wondering what people would put on as a second enchant for my selection.....

Here's what I am doing so far...

Master Robes of Alteration *22% Reduction*
Ring: Fortify Alteration * 27% Reduction*, ???
Necklace: Fortify Alteration *27% Reduction*, Fortify Stamina Regeneration
Circlet: Fortify Alteration *27% Reduction*, ???
Boots: ???, ???

This set is ONLY for using Telekinesis for plopss and giggles.
I will NOT be fighting in this set or be using it for any other uses.... ONLY TELEKINESIS!

I was thinking maybe have fortify sneak possibly? but I dont know what may be better.... for messing around with. any suggestions for where i have question marks would be wonderful.

I have another set for Destruction which is for fighting in and for exploring.
Here's my destruction set if you want to see it

Master Robes of Destruction *22% Reduction*
Ring: Fortify Destruction *27% Reduction*, Fortify Sneak (suggestions on second enchant ok)
Necklace: Fortify Destruction *27% Reduction*, Fortify Healing Rate
Circlet: Fortify Destruction *27% Reduction*, Waterbreathing
Boots: Fortify Sneak, ??? (muffle or stamina regen be a good fit? also up for suggestions...)

anything about Conjuration and Illusion are completely out of the question for enchants since I am not using any of their spells EVER and Restoration I have come to realize isnt needed since I will only cast Close Wounds and Heal Other when Really needed...

Depends on the skills, and spells/weapons I use. Magic, and Elemental (Especially Shock) are good ones, as well as Magicka/Health Regen (if you can find the latter.) I've also been known to stack a school, and the same school+Regen on the Robes themselves, just to double up, the 10% Regen is negligable, but it frees up an enchantment on your jewelry, or helmet, which can be used for something else. Handy for getting all the effects you want.

JechtFayth

Depends on the skills, and spells/weapons I use. Magic, and Elemental (Especially Shock) are good ones, as well as Magicka/Health Regen (if you can find the latter.) I've also been known to stack a school, and the same school+Regen on the Robes themselves, just to double up, the 10% Regen is negligable, but it frees up an enchantment on your jewelry, or helmet, which can be used for something else. Handy for getting all the effects you want.

in this case skills dont matter since im only using telekinesis to fluff around and for plopss and giggles if your talking about that set....

if talking about my destruction set... there's no need for magicka regen due to 0 cost for destruction spells and the minimal amount of casting healing and invisibility is not worth putting anything about magicka regen or making it less to cast for them since i hardly use them anyways...

in this case skills dont matter since im only using telekinesis to fu** around and for plopss and giggles if your talking about that set....

if talking about my destruction set... there's no need for magicka regen due to 0 cost for destruction spells and the minimal amount of casting healing and invisibility is not worth putting anything about magicka regen or making it less to cast for them since i hardly use them anyways...
Then Resistances, and Health/Regen. Disenchant one of the Enchanted Rings (floor of Saarthal, next to the bookshelf down the hall where you met Arneil Gane. Look real close for the reddish gold glow, they're tiny, but there's 3 of them.)

JechtFayth

Then Resistances, and Health/Regen. Disenchant one of the Enchanted Rings (floor of Saarthal, next to the bookshelf down the hall where you met Arneil Gane. Look real close for the reddish gold glow, they're tiny, but there's 3 of them.)

i have health regen already on one of my items for the destruction... look at my sets in first post...........

So you did, I saw Stamina regen, but missed the healing rate. Healing makes even squishy mages nigh invincible if they don't get instakilled, so add Health where ever you have the proper slot open.

JechtFayth

So you did, I saw Stamina regen, but missed the healing rate. Healing makes even squishy mages nigh invincible if they don't get instakilled, so add Health where ever you have the proper slot open.

any suggestion on my mess around character with telekinesis?

Not to go off topic, but I have stacked my gear set for Destruction so that it costs 0 at all times, that and with the duel cast perk and 2x perks in Shock and Ice categories, my destruction skills are still weak. At level 67 and enemies can two shot kill me with an ice spear or a few seconds of lightning. Where as it takes about 6 dual cast ice spears from me to kill them and chain lightening is basically just tickling them.

JechtFayth

Not to go off topic, but I have stacked my gear set for Destruction so that it costs 0 at all times, that and with the duel cast perk and 2x perks in Shock and Ice categories, my destruction skills are still weak. At level 67 and enemies can two shot kill me with an ice spear or a few seconds of lightning. Where as it takes about 6 dual cast ice spears from me to kill them and chain lightening is basically just tickling them.

lol much harder the higher level you are... also must be on a harder difficulty.... i wouldnt know though since I havent gotten a mage character that high of a level yet before my game gets fluffed somehow and I have to make a whole nother mage account.....

any thoughts on the mess around telekinesis class where question marks are as well as the adventure fighting class for the question marks as well?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts