• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Flamingtaco

Does anybody here use emulators to play games from older consoles? They are actually legal if you play only games that you own. Im considering using Dolphin to play some wii and gamecube games in hd but I dont want to take the time to hack my wii so I can rip games and I cant torrent them.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Some years ago I’ve used one to play some of the Pokémon games but currently I’m not using any.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
it's so silly that people have to play the games they own. how are they even going to bother reinforcing that? Also, those old game market is pretty much dead. companies are not going to remake SNES consoles and SEGA genesis and their games. anyways, I did play SNES on my computer a long time ago. Tried Earthbound. I haven't really touched it ever since

Flamingtaco

it's so silly that people have to play the games they own. how are they even going to bother reinforcing that? Also, those old game market is pretty much dead. companies are not going to remake SNES consoles and SEGA genesis and their games. anyways, I did play SNES on my computer a long time ago. Tried Earthbound. I haven't really touched it ever since
They cant enforce it. You can easily download any game up until the last generation and you can at least get mpst gamecube games. They dont actually enforce at all, but if you play games you dont own it is illegal. It doesnt matter mich because most people would only want to play favorite games of theirs. And actually nintendo has all those virtual console games and psn has ps1 classics but its nor a huge market.

Broodje

Panem et circenses
All I had was a GBA emulator and a N64 Emulator, was fun for the time being, but I could just as well get my old SNES out of the closet :3

Tori

I'm only using a N64 emulator, PS1 emulator, and a DS emulator. The only reason I have DS emulator even though I own a DS is when I'm in class. I can get away with "taking notes" on my laptop. Plus I'd look less of a weirdo than if I were holding an actual DS in the middle of class. :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts