• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Solitude

Inactive
I'm suggestion another account upgrade from premium members, possibly called Elite Members?
Others may want to help out with a name.

Benefits on top of Premium Membership could be:

• Ability to close and re-open your own thread.
  • An extra forum just for Elite Members and staff members.
  • Something to give you extra recognition around the forum.
  • A special glow to your user name.
(If anyone else suggests ideas ill add them or remove them from that list, or a staff member can edit this)

The Price Could be:

• $30 (If your purchasing Elite Membership without having Premium Membership)
  • $10 (If you are already a Premium Member and eligible for the discounted upgrade*).
  • $20 (If your just a standard Premium Member)
*Possible requirement of 200 posts for the discounted upgrade? (Just a option)

Hope you like my suggestion, and suggest more Benefits!

Edit: Maybe this upgrade could be request-able.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm that's nice of you to suggest that, but don't you think we'll come off as like greedy for having two premium options? :\

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I think one premium upgrade is enough. You don't want some folks to think they are better than other members strictly because they have a smidgen more abilities.

Solitude

Inactive
Hmm that's nice of you to suggest that, but don't you think we'll come off as like greedy for having two premium options? :\
Maybe a person who would like to do another upgrade could contact you directly to do an upgrade. I would like to upgrade again :)

Solitude

Inactive
Maybe a person who would like to do another upgrade could contact you directly to do an upgrade. I would like to upgrade again :)

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I think one premium upgrade is enough. You don't want some folks to think they are better than other members strictly because they have a smidgen more abilities.
I agree 100% with the Doctor.

Solitude

Inactive
I don't see it that way. I see it as helping out renegader and keeping the forums alive for longer.

Jersey Dagmar

I don't see it that way. I see it as helping out renegader and keeping the forums alive for longer.

Going by what I have seen, the forums are doing just fine. And still bringing in new members everyday.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I'm suggestion another account upgrade from premium members, possibly called Elite Members?
Others may want to help out with a name.

Benefits on top of Premium Membership could be:

• Ability to close and re-open your own thread.
  • An extra forum just for Elite Members and staff members.
  • Something to give you extra recognition around the forum.
  • A special glow to your user name.
I can understand having Elite Membership in a game like MW3 where you pay extra for certain perks like free dlc's but it seems that YOU want Elite Membership on the Forums so YOU can do the job that the Moderators & Admin do. After all they have the power to open & close threads as they see fit without any prejudices.
Imagine the chaos on the forums if even a hundred people are " Elite " & have the power to open or close threads at their whim.
As for " Something to give you extra recognition around the forum " & " A special glow to your user name " that sounds like a vanity thing, a bit like " Hey everybody, Look At ME "

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
You wanna help Renegader and the forums, well, upgrade to premium. If you still want to help out, see about donating a little cash to do so. But I wouldn't expect any perks or anything like that as a return. At the most maybe a special tag on your profile that says donor but eh...

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
I agree with Uthy Bear.(Lol I felt weird saying that aloud.)
I don't think more perks are necessary. Just donate and be cool about it.
(Off Topic) Any watched the Jacksonville bullies game? Lacrosse is picking up!!!!!

Solitude

Inactive
I can understand having Elite Membership in a game like MW3 where you pay extra for certain perks like free dlc's but it seems that YOU want Elite Membership on the Forums so YOU can do the job that the Moderators & Admin do. After all they have the power to open & close threads as they see fit without any prejudices.
Imagine the chaos on the forums if even a hundred people are " Elite " & have the power to open or close threads at their whim.
As for " Something to give you extra recognition around the forum " & " A special glow to your user name " that sounds like a vanity thing, a bit like " Hey everybody, Look At ME "

no that is not what i mean, and i said Open and Close there OWN threads, not anyones threads.

And i already am premium, and there is also no donate button.

And it is just a suggestion.. no need to get all huffy about it.

Jersey Dagmar

no that is not what i mean, and i said Open and Close there OWN threads, not anyones threads.

And i already am premium, and there is also no donate button.

What would be the point of closing my own threads? The easier thing to do would to just let the thread fall into the abyss of the forum. And if you are already premium, what's the big deal? Clearly, you just want to be FORUM POPULAR.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
That's pointless, a closed thread is closed for a reason & at the Admin or Moderator's discretion.
Have you ever been an Admin or Moderator on any Forum ?

there is also no donate button.

Try messaging Renegader & asking him how to donate.

Who is getting huffy as you put it, like you have stated & the 11th Doctor has stated you just want to be popular, that's a vanity thing.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Can we move on from discussion of motives, please? I've already deleted half this thread once because of straying from the topic.

If people don't like the idea, that's fine. Give us some indication as to why this is the case and move on.

And if people do think the idea has merit, tell us that as well.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts