ELDERSCROLL ONLINE!!! VIDEO!!! MMORPG!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Raggmopp

I for my part wont be investing in "online" Elder scrolls, even if I would love to play in Daggerfall and all over Tamriel.
It would be great to play with my pals, but I'm not interested in playing with all the other strangers, some of them being or (acting like) young-teenager-elite-rage-fest-noob-clan-banned-hacker-duches. In lack of a better term. Yes, not all teen's are like that.

Also the flow of meta gibbersih in the chat or voice. Yes I know I can turn them off, block them and so on. But I think I shouldnt have to.

I do hope they pull it off, this MMORPG that I For my part considder a halfbreed. I dont aim to be againt it for the sake of every one else. Just for my own part. I rather LAN in Morrowind, Oblivion or Skyrim. But for the love of Elderscrolls i do hope they pull it off. I still remember the fanbase ragefest from Mass effect 3 ending.

Tyrone

I really hope they offer a lower-graphics option for players like me who have 3 year old computers and not that much money to throw (I play skyrim on console). I loved WoW and I would love to play this game.

SaveVsBedWet

I don't know if I watched the same video as you guys did (have Youtube at work DNS routed to a dead end), but the 9 minute Introduction to Elder Scrolls Online video I just watched on my phone = 1 immediate sale.

I too would like a No Kids option. Also a No Performance Mods option, as I hate this 39 hour per day unemployed gamer with God level characteristics prototype, but welcome custom appearances, banners, and such.

In short, anything they can do to keep me from wanting to pound the snot out of the entire compliment of fellow players on the server a la Call of Dookie and others of its ilk will make it more likely I will be a long standing participant. Otherwise, I'm great with my single player world, as I have been since Arena.

ThriceHeart

Last Hunter of Toru-Manawa
I can see this as being either the best thing to hit the Internet since the likes of many memorable Internet memes (sarcasm intended), rivalling such MMORPGs like Wow or EvE. Or it could be just another one of those annoying Pop-up ads regarding to a really awesome MMORPG that no-one has heard of. My money is on keeping the future Elder Scrolls games to a Single-player Roleplaying game that immerses you in its world of heroic legends and tragic stories.

OvoidAxhead

When a regular axe just won't cut it.
I'm waiting with cautious optimism; I can see this working out or failing miserably.

Grohiik

the wolf
I'm still a little hesitant.Don't get me wrong this looks epic, but at the its the fact it is a MMO. I don't have pay to play that's always been a turn off for me.

CraftyAllie

Oh dear lord that trailer gave me a ladyboner! I mean SERIOUSLY! HNNNNNNG!!!!!!

I have always wanted to play a mmorpg, and this seriously looks right up my alley!
I hope the beta is announced soon! *3*

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I'm going to be in Hammerfell probably 99% of the time. Those crypts/tombs/whatever look awesome.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I for my part wont be investing in "online" Elder scrolls, even if I would love to play in Daggerfall and all over Tamriel.
It would be great to play with my pals, but I'm not interested in playing with all the other strangers, some of them being or (acting like) young-teenager-elite-rage-fest-noob-clan-banned-hacker-duches. In lack of a better term. Yes, not all teen's are like that.

Also the flow of meta gibbersih in the chat or voice. Yes I know I can turn them off, block them and so on. But I think I shouldnt have to.

I do hope they pull it off, this MMORPG that I For my part considder a halfbreed. I dont aim to be againt it for the sake of every one else. Just for my own part. I rather LAN in Morrowind, Oblivion or Skyrim. But for the love of Elderscrolls i do hope they pull it off. I still remember the fanbase ragefest from Mass effect 3 ending.

You're in luck. I think they've mentioned that there's going to be a filter so you don't have to worry about the annoying 12 year olds. Leave it to Zenimax to finally fix what we've hated since MMOs came out :D

Ivory

Let's Player
I think I remember hearing something that confused me in a video. They said Nine races somewhere. Is one missing as a playable race?

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I think I remember hearing something that confused me in a video. They said Nine races somewhere. Is one missing as a playable race?

What do you mean? I think all the races are playable in ESO.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Huh. For some reason I thought there were 9 races.

Ivory

Let's Player
As long as I can become a werewolf, and play with my buddies it will be a dream come true. I can imagine me and my friends making huge scale battles of werewolf transformed warriors ripping through players in pvp. Imagine mages healing and using support magic, on werewolves. If this can happen I will die a happy man.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
We need to make a guild for the form once EOS comes out.

I hope you can be in more than one. I'd like to be in one for the whole forum and one for PAHAAA.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts