Elder Scrolls Online for new xbox one

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bluebaron

Does anybody in this forum plan on getting eso for the new xbox one when it releases in spring 2014 I ws hoping to find others to game with on xbox live .

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
apparently the xbox one requires internet because you must register your games before you play them, also their is no playing 360 games on it either, from the responses I have heard and the mssages I have read it will fail

NachyoChez

tx12001: Make sure you get some updated information. You only have to register the SYSTEM one time by connecting online, after that you can remain offline indefinitely (so long as the game itself doesn't require internet, like TESO will). It is true, though, that no disc-based 360 games will work on it (unless you hook the 360 up to it and use the 'play-through ability') but they are exploring the option for the 'cloud'.

To answer the original question; I certainly am! I have several friends who will also be joining in, so almost a full group!!! Only catch? Ebonheart Pact!

tdatapina

Hero of Time
Darn right I am. It's a shame so many of my friends are getting ps4 instead. But I'll make sure to add you so I have someone to play with!:D

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
apparently the xbox one requires internet because you must register your games before you play them, also their is no playing 360 games on it either, from the responses I have heard and the mssages I have read it will fail

Way to stay on topic :rolleyes:

I will be getting TESO on XB1 and look forward to playing with a lot of people from here when it is released :D

Brem

I'm still unsure if I want to get a Xbox One yet. I know I will sometime down the road, but for now it'll be PC. I will also probably get a PS4 as I feel it's time to get them all. I might even get a Wii U even though it wont have ESO.

BlueTiger

I'll definitely be getting it for Xbox One. The graphics on Skyrim were fantastic on the current gen consoles, so I can't wait to see what they look like on the Xbox One. I'm sure there will be a lot of gamers playing it come Spring.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts