• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Wanderer

Young Heritic

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
My buddies and I pretty much already have our 5 man set up haha hopefully I can get in the an upcomming beta!

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
The Lockpicking just blew me away!

Right? everything about this haha I have some really high hopes for this game, it's what i
ve wanted for so long now.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Right? everything about this haha I have some really high hopes for this game, it's what i
ve wanted for so long now.

I too have high hopes! It looks awesome! But the thing is that I probably won't have much time :sadface: I hope they make TES VI like this (better lockpicking, hands in front, physics etc)

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
I too have high hopes! It looks awesome! But the thing is that I probably won't have much time :sadface: I hope they make TES VI like this (better lockpicking, hands in front, physics etc)
Yeah time will be an issue since I'll be in full swing of my classes as well as sports, but I agree.

The Wanderer

Young Heritic

Philluminati0n

The Shroud
I hope that Zenimax releases official class info at E3.

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
I hope that Zenimax releases official class info at E3.

Right haha They gave us just enough info to get us salivating over what they have in store at E3.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
looks like i can run it on my PC , its an ancient PC , lol

i really wish this game comes to xbox 360 :sadface:

Well they said it probably won't be released on consoles and even if it does, it would be released for the Xbone and PS4.

The Wanderer

Young Heritic

Philluminati0n

The Shroud
For now it's Dragon Knight, Sorcerer and Templar. They should release moar!

So far I like the Dragon Knight, but I do want to see a stealthier class.

The Wanderer

Young Heritic

Philluminati0n

The Shroud
BTW, AD, Ebonheart or Daggerfall?

I'm going AD for my main because I love Bosmer lore, but I will definitely be making an Ebonheart alt because I really want to see what pre-Talos Nords are like.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts