PC Dwarven sphere effect bug

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Britster

Lord Thordak Goldbloom IV
Heyy, pretty new here so I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, but I guess we'll find out.

So, a while back, I was adventuring in Dwemer ruins when one of them (I suspect it might be the Dwarven sphere) somehow stuck their effect on me. Like, sparks coming from my knee, smoke coming from my feet, elbow and hands (I'll try to include a pic). It's causing large lag spikes which honestly keep me from playing and enjoying the game.

I was on a quest and I had just gotten new armor and weapons, so I thought it might have had something to do with that, but a few hours later, I noticed the effect was still there. I have searched the entire internet for a solution, but nothing seemed to work. I tried: "Player.addspelleffect" (I couldn't find the one for the Dwarven sphere so I tried the spider and centurion to no avail), "Sexchange", "Player.dispelallspells", the temple of Kynareth, and "recycleactor" (Which only worked as long as I stayed in third person). Nothing seemed to work. If anyone knows any other solutions that may work, sees something I'm doing wrong/missing, or knows the ID of the Dwarven Sphere spell effect, please help me.

I'm on PC, I have Skyrim special edition, I have quite a few mods using Mod Organiser. If you need anything else, ask away.

20210602104141_1.jpg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts