• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

XELI

Hello to all...
How can i get that Dwarven crossbow?I was a vampire and i've killed
all the dawnguards...
I've also been in Kagrenzel but i haven't found Dwarven crossbow scematic.

Storm777

Do you get the Crossbow as a Vampire? It might be a DawnGuard weapon only. I've only played one side so I don't know anything about the Vampire quest lines.

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
I don't think a vampire can get it, but I could be wrong

CaptMorgan72

A vampire most certainly can get access to it if they are clever. To get the schematics you have to be a member of the Dawnguard as Sorine Jurard is the only one who can smith them and teach you to do the same. All a vampire has to do is (go undercover) seek a cure and join the Dawnguard after they are cured. Since you already killed the Dawnguard, your vampire can never get access to this weapon.

Ned

Nerevarine
That sucks. That advanced Dwemer Crossbow hits like a truck fully upgraded and enchanted. I named mine The Golden Gun because it one shots almost anything.

Fenix09

Before I turned into a vampire I took the walk up to dawnguard while walking up there was a guy in DG armor shooting a cross bow. He offered me to try it out so I did and he gave it to me or I took it I can't remember but I think he gave it to me. So you might want to look back and see if he is still there and if he is then see about getting your cross bow you have been wanting.

Yakkro

Most dawnguard members carry crossbows that can be looted off them in random encounters but you can't get past the most basic crossbow.

Bigfishpa

When you are at dawnguard isrom will ask you to get a couple of freinds of his to help fight the vampires.One of the quest u will get is to find the update mods for the cross bows.There are a lot of quests.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts