• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

How do i complete The Dustman's Cairn Quest

• Stuck!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Help!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scree72

Hi Guys, i've been play Skyrim since Boxing Day, but now i'm stuck. I'm stuck in Dustman's Cairn. I am trying to get out, but i have no lockpicks left & i need at least 1 to unlock the door, which is just to get out. There is also a couple of lootboxes in there aswell that i can't open either. What do i do, any suggestions would be much appreciated. I am also 1 point away from upgrading my lockpicking skill from Novice. PLEASE Help.

Rown

there must be another way out, have you checked going further past wherever the last battle took place? I don't believe there are any dungeons that require you to lockpick a door to get out, I think bethesda wanted to avoid complaints such as "my character doesn't lock pick for roleplaying purposes, am I supposed to no do this dungeon?", anyway search around, there really has to be another way out

Scree72

Thanks, i've finally completed that particular quest now finally after 4 days. I'm very glad to be out of that place. Just another quick question, i have in my inventory a note with the headline Dark Brotherhood Assassin's Note. It says "As instructed, you are to eliminate Agmund by any means necessary. The Black Sacrement has been performed - somebody wants this poor fellow dead. We've already received payment for the contract. Failure is not an option. - Astrid". Does this mean that i have to kill a total stranger in Whiterun