Xbox 360 Dragonscale/Dragon Plate Armor?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

lvlatt is EDGE

STRAIGHT EDGE
I have unlocked the dragon armor under the smithing perk and I was wondering if it was worth it to make any of the dragon armor? I'm level 40 with ebony armor head to toe and Ive only gotten them to flawless and still wondering why I cant get them to Legendary. Please help friends?

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
You need the Ebony Smithing perk and 91 Smithing skill or 168 Smithing skill without the Ebony Armor perk to get smith your Ebony Armor up to Legendary.

Any armor set that you can smith to a level that gives you 567 armor rating maxes out your armor protection so if you can get that with your Ebony Armor then the only reason to get Dragonplate armor is for the look.

lvlatt is EDGE

STRAIGHT EDGE
Damn i choose the left side for the smithing perk, so wack, and now i cant get the ebony and daedric armor/ weapons. fluff my life right now :sadface:

Garrison

Cheer up! Many people choose both sides in order to gain the benefits of light armor while the superior weaponry of daedric smithing.

lvlatt is EDGE

STRAIGHT EDGE
well my armor is up to 400 something so im not that worried but now im kinda pissed about my weapon damage being only at 58 when im level 40.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
What's your Smithing skill? What kind of weapon?

If your Smithing skill is 100 you're better off using a Legendary Glass weapons and armor.

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
Is glass armor (full mod) better than dragon plate (full mod)? Would look a damn sight better!!

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
Ok OK relax killer. : )

I would say it has been worth it just to hear the guards say "Is your armor made of... DRAGONS??"

lvlatt is EDGE

STRAIGHT EDGE
Haha my bad for the attitude man, i apologize. Haha idk, only if i can make it legendary.

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
I was wrong, sadly, you can't CREATE glass armor. If you can, please tell me which forge to use!

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
Umm...any forge? Do you have the Glass smithing perk?

Umm yeah, that would help. So focused on getting to 100 Smithing via Heavy Armor I forgot there was a glass smithing perk. Putting the dunce cap on and going back to the corner. DUH! (Thanks!)

lvlatt is EDGE

STRAIGHT EDGE
I got the chillrend yesterday and its only at 80 something damage and now im level 44. Howd you get your smiting so high?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts