• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
With Dragonborn coming out tomorrow, when do yall think I should be able to see it on the Xbox Live Marketplace? I am going to check at like 12:30 to see if it is there and like every hour on the hour. Taking off school tomorrow to play it as well, but any ideas about what time it without a doubt will be avalible

Saozig

Hippy
No definite time has been promised, but hopefully between 2AM PST (10AM GMT) and 12PM PST (8PM GMT). I don't have much hope that'll be released earlier than 2AM PST but you never known. I'll be staying up til about 2AM my time (1AM PST/9AM GMT), but I honestly don't expect to see it in the marketplace until later tomorrow morning.

I was able to get off work for tomorrow. I'm tidying up my gaming area tonight in preperation. :)

edge

Well dragonborn came out at 6 in the morning and i am in central time in the u.s sooo yeah

With Dragonborn coming out tomorrow, when do yall think I should be able to see it on the Xbox Live Marketplace? I am going to check at like 12:30 to see if it is there and like every hour on the hour. Taking off school tomorrow to play it as well, but any ideas about what time it without a doubt will be avalible

i stayed up thinking stupidly that it would be out right at twelve but i still cant even see it on tha marketplace is there a certain time???

Katastrophe

King of Tales
Where did you see it confirmed at?
It was rumored there were spears after the trailer, based on those mounted enemies. However, a few sites that claimed to have beta tester leaks said that the spears aren't actually spears - when you pick them up, they become arrows.

Point is that I want a bloody lance.

It was rumored there were spears after the trailer, based on those mounted enemies. However, a few sites that claimed to have beta tester leaks said that the spears aren't actually spears - when you pick them up, they become arrows.

Point is that I want a bloody lance.

I think it would be a great idea. I am really looking forward to the dragon riding. It shouldn't be long now.

Katastrophe

King of Tales
I think it would be a great idea. I am really looking forward to the dragon riding. It shouldn't be long now.
I'm awaiting some sort of confirmation about polearm weapons.
If they exist, I'm basing my character off of the Dragoons.
If they don't, I guess I'll go back to trying to perfect an assassin style...?

I dunno... "/

I'm awaiting some sort of confirmation about polearm weapons.
If they exist, I'm basing my character off of the Dragoons.
If they don't, I guess I'll go back to trying to perfect an assassin style...?

I dunno... "/

Well as soon as I see it in the marketplace I plan on buying it, and I am probably just going to run through it with my main first to see what it is like.

Well as soon as I see it in the marketplace I plan on buying it, and I am probably just going to run through it with my main first to see what it is like.

same then i'll make a character basing skills and such off of the new features like i did in dawnguard btw anyone know when it'll be avilable on market place i'm waiting... patiently but everyt minute that goes by and i don't have it i die a little on the inside

Bluebaron

Its been released my girlfriend just downloaded it on xbox live for me since I am at work until 3pm today . Those of you lucky enough to have off school or work I envy you but paying the monthly bills comes first and gaming later today . Soon as I get home from work its dragonborn atleast for a few hours anyway. I wont get far but will have more time to play on friday after work and the weekend .

Katastrophe

King of Tales
Can anyone confirm/deny once and for all the existence of polearm weapons for the player?

Give it to me straight, doc. I can take it. Stiff upper lip and all that.

KattSand

Premium Member
I'm downloadning it right now and I can't wait to play! Sucks that I have work tomorrow at 6:am but oh well, I got bills to pay so I'll give the dlc a few hours for now and then wait for the weekend when I have all the time I want.

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
I'm downloading now too! I can't wait! So excited :Dragonborn:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts