PC Dragon Rising Bug

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Amirik

Yes, I'm using a PC. I've disabled all mods and it didn't work and I have the latest update installed.

Do I need to do a resetquest/setstage type of thing or reinsert Irileth into the game?

Amirik

Don't know, can't find her in Dragonreach, in Whiterun or at the western tower. Don't remember ever coming to blows with her.

Amirik

MY journal has me still working on the Message to Whitrun quest. I have delivered the axe, buit my open part of the quest tells me to Assist the Jaarl with the Dragon Threat.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Save your game.

Then open the console and type player.moveto 0001A67F

That should put you wherever Irileth is at the moment. Once you figure out where she is, you can reload then go find her in the regular fashion. Let me know if nothing turns up, though.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Go in the console and type tcl

You can now travel through objects like walls, floors and so forth. Check and make sure she's not trapped in some bizarre spot. Make sure you go back into the console and type tcl again to get out of this wacky mode.

You can also try from the console:
prid 0001A67F
moveto player

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Recloning the named NPCs is a bit hairy. You can certainly try. At this point you don't have much to lose.

Amirik

respawned her using
player.placeatme 00013bb8 but no dialogue regarding dragon
even respawned her at the western tower with no luck

should I spawn the dragon at the tower?

Amirik

setstage MQ103 190
setstage MQ104
setstage MQ104 10
setstage MQ104 13
setstage MQ104 15
resetquest MQ104

In my journal, the Message to Whiterun quest is still active. I have completed return the axe and the one that is still open is Assist Jaarl with Dragon threat.

jonasfull

help i completed the quest with dragons stone but after i give the dragonstone and complete the quest that lady doesnt come... and the jarl keeps standing in his GODAMN STRATEGY ROOM...
i bought this game with no discount so i want the game to be with no BUGS

jonasfull

What have you done as far as all the quest setstage stuff so far?
help plz im lvl 28 and i dont want to replay the whole game i did so many sidequests and that bitch doesnt apear to tell that were under attack by dragon and the jarl is stuck in strategy room

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts