• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
So I was fighting a dragon and used Dragon Aspect. After a minute, I went to check on my follower and next to him was a yellow shade with a battle axe and it said Ancient Dragonborn. Anyone else see this?

KattSand

Premium Member
So I was fighting a dragon and used Dragon Aspect. After a minute, I went to check on my follower and next to him was a yellow shade with a battle axe and it said Ancient Dragonborn. Anyone else see this?
I haven't seen this yet myself, but I know that when using dragon aspect, if your health drops below 50% (I think) an ancient dragonborn is summoned to fight for you.

Saozig

Hippy
Oh? Did not know this. the only time I've used it,my health didn't drop that low. Must try to see if I can get that to happen.

zane

Yep Speagy has it right.

The summon is rather useful too, he does unrelenting force from time to time - which is apparently the most common shout for every living ancient thing in skyrim lol.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Oooh I wanna try that, I need a ghostly doppleganger from time to time. It'll be like having a twin! That I can get rid of when it pisses me off! Sounds like super win to me. :)

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk 2

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts