Xbox 360 Downloading and Will be playing Dragonborn today! What info would you like me to look for?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

zane

So I'm downloading the expansion now, but I have to head out to take care of some college stuff. When I get back I will be playing it for who knows how long.

In about 2 days I will do a video about it (not a video of game play, but overall information) and would like to know if there's anything specific you would like to know. Of course spoilers will be in the video.

Until the video is made, I can try and answer any questions later on in this thread.

I'm starting as/with:

-a level 49 (almost 50) redguard [as in, I wont know if there's a level requirement to start, and I wont know about the level 81 quest yet]
-Alduin is defeated
-Expert difficulty [So I won't be able to judge how hard the game is from a normal or master difficulty]
-I have, and have beaten Dawnguard (sided with the dawnguard on this save)
-I am a werewolf [So hopefully cool dialog with the others on the island)
-Do not plan on becoming a wearbear IF POSSIBLE, but if I'm given the option, I will create another save on the spot

That's about it fellow Dova! Much love and luck to you on this adventure :D
[sidenote, I may type up my character's back story now - who knows x3]

-ZenOokami

stagnant94

how big the new free roam area is?

do some reviews on the new player houses?

Dragon

Level 81 Legendary Frost Dragon
What can you do like what new stuff is there and stuff like that i will never be able to get it :sadface:

I heard theres a puzzle on the finale misson im rubbish at puzzles so please tell me how to do it.

Ragnvaldr

That Canadian guy.
Just watched an hour of IGN's live game play coverage, and by god do I envy you 360 guys!

What can you do like what new stuff is there and stuff like that i will never be able to get it :sadface:

And why won't you be able to get it?

zane

I just now made it to the island. For thieves guild members, you can find a friend out here :D
Got to say only a few steps in and it looks pretty nice.

The map seems to fit with the statement of being the size of the reach, but i've yet done exploring on foot.

For PS3 players, it is indeed going to come out for ps3, since it's an entirely new map, and a smaller one at that, it wont have to deal with RAM issues.

I will be looking for the new player home, so I'll get back to you on that as well.

Kage

How does Dragonmounting work? because if you cannot actually control the Dragons, I'm going to be sorely disappointed, and won't bother getting it for awhile.

stagnant94

I just now made it to the island. For thieves guild members, you can find a friend out here :D
Got to say only a few steps in and it looks pretty nice.

The map seems to fit with the statement of being the size of the reach, but i've yet done exploring on foot.

For PS3 players, it is indeed going to come out for ps3, since it's an entirely new map, and a smaller one at that, it wont have to deal with RAM issues.

I will be looking for the new player home, so I'll get back to you on that as well.
there are two btw, one is at raven rock, i know that. the other i'm not so sure, but i think as at telvanni something

zane

i saw =3 but im still doing a lengthy quest in raven rock.

I would also like to report a bug. Im not sure if it's because i have Serana with me or not, but during combat, out of the blue it gives me vampiric blood, and gives me the whole "your power grows as you do not feed" thing - mind you, i am a werewolf. There is also no previous indication of having the disease. I found that reloading to last save and then waiting ingame (the wait function) that it would stop the bug from happening.

also

SPOILER
There are new dragon masks, and a 2h sword that when you power swing, you shoot a red power slash out :D

new: Met and saw Homerous Mora, his plane is wild and cool, full of knowledge but as well as a bunch ruined books x.x - but hint hint a new summon spell tomb too.

edit: added more to the spoiler.

Dragon

D
How does Dragonmounting work? because if you cannot actually control the Dragons, I'm going to be sorely disappointed, and won't bother getting it for awhile.
Dragonmounting? :pinkdragon:

Kage

You know, getting on a Dragon and riding around...Oh wait. Your seriously turning it into a sexual thing? I deal with that WAY to much.

Kage

Anyway.....So, is it possible, and can you control the Dragpn? Seriously, this is a deciding factor on whether or not to spend my money on it, so an honest answer would be great.

zane

i've yet to make it to that point. currently I've only just gained the first word of dragon aspect shout.

zane

:O I WOULD BUY IT ON THE SPOT sadly :sadface: i dont have xbox live anymore

you could always make a new gamer tag and try - i take it you you got banned for hacking your xbox save or something? Because if you're talking about xbox gold, you dont need that to download it =o

Dragon

you could always make a new gamer tag and try - i take it you you got banned for hacking your xbox save or something? Because if you're talking about xbox gold, you dont need that to download it =o
I still have the account its just that my FKN STUPID SISTER PUT 2000 DOLLARS ON THE BILL and now i dont have internet im using mobile broadband which dont work with 360 so yeah

zane

OH that explains that .-.

yeesh dude im sorry to hear your predicament. She owes you big time.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts