Xbox One Double dragons and missing shout? (Vanilla)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cyber Wolfy

Khajiit Werewolf
I was playing skyrim on my xbox earlier last week. I was just beginning the main story and was trying to learn more shouts from the greybeards. Well the last shout that i had to go and get there were two of the same dragons at the place. I just figured it was a small glitch so I killed them. One dragon turned into ashes and gave me a soul the other one did not. So I went up to the shout to get it, and the shout thing was there but it wasn't glowing nor giving me the shout. So as anyone would do, I fast traveled to somewhere different, came back still didn't work. Then i reloaded my last autosave still didn't work and there was only one dragon this time. So then I restarted my game. Nothing. Then I restarted my whole xbox, still nothing. Is there any fix to this? Please I don't want to start over im level 39. I cant continue the main story line without a fix and this is my main!

Cyber Wolfy

Khajiit Werewolf
Now I just logged in and now there is stuff floating up to the skys, and my game is super choppy. I would say laggy but its only me and my compainion. My game is so messed up! arggg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts