Double alerts with 1 response

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
I just notice that someone just responded to my post using the quote feature, and I received double alerts: (Name) quoted your post in the thread(name of the thread)

Is this common? I don't remember this happening until after the server switch.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys, I've read a bit on this and this is due to the recent Tapatalk update, I've changed a few things so could you guys tell me if you're still receiving double alerts?

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
I just received a double alert message at around 5PM EST from a poster that replied to my post on 11:24 AM EST. Could it be that it was triggered because someone had liked my post on the same thread at the same time?

Renegader and Rayven I will send you both a private message of the screenshot of the alerts.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
I just received a double alert message at around 5PM EST from a poster that replied to my post on 11:24 AM EST. Could it be that it was triggered because someone had liked my post on the same thread at the same time?

Renegader and Rayven I will send you both a private message of the screenshot of the alerts.

Hey, we recently just fixed it so it should be all good now. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts