Don't Look For Fallout 4 News at Tonight's Game Awards

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shawn Hopkins

Hoping for some Fallout 4 news at tonight's The Game Awards (formerly known as the VGAs)? Sorry to disappoint you, but that's got a Brahmin's chance in Deathclaw nest of happening.

Bethesda spokesman Pete Hines crushed our hopes and dreams in a recent tweet:

I'm getting asked a lot about this week and what we're doing. Going to VGX to support MachineGames. That's it. Not showing anything.
— Pete Hines (@DCDeacon) December 3, 2014

MachineGames makes Wolfenstein: The New Order. It's kind of like Skyrim, with guns, but then take out the Skyrim.

The awards start tonight at 9 p.m. ET. They aren't televised this year, but you can watch a livestream here.
View the Post on the Blog

LegateFasendil

Imperial Legate
Hoping for some Fallout 4 news at tonight's The Game Awards (formerly known as the VGAs)? Sorry to disappoint you, but that's got a Brahmin's chance in Deathclaw nest of happening.

Bethesda spokesman Pete Hines crushed our hopes and dreams in a recent tweet:

I'm getting asked a lot about this week and what we're doing. Going to VGX to support MachineGames. That's it. Not showing anything.
— Pete Hines (@DCDeacon) December 3, 2014

MachineGames makes Wolfenstein: The New Order. It's kind of like Skyrim, with guns, but then take out the Skyrim.

The awards start tonight at 9 p.m. ET. They aren't televised this year, but you can watch a livestream here.
View the Post on the Blog

Yeah I bet. They won't tell us nothing'. I'm so over Fallout 4 anyways because of TTW. Besides, Fallout 4 if it were real prob wouldn't have the Enclave in it as a major faction ~if at all~ it also might not have the Brotherhood either. So, seriously who cares? Go play ESO or Skyrim or get FO3 and FNV with Tale of Two Wastelands. Besides, even if FO4 comes out, it'll more than likely be full of bugs w/ a broken UI, which will take the online comm years to correct.

TTW == Fallout 4 :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts