Does the Dark Brotherhood Forever quest ever end?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

How many times does this quest must be repeated?

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • never?

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
as far as I know, it never ends, it just keeps recurring in order to give the illusion of content.

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
Nope, never ends. It's a radiant quest. You'll be told to go to one side of the map to get a measly amount of gold, then be told to go to the other side of the map to kill a randomly generated and unnamed NPC (i.e. "beautiful barbarian").

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Nope, never ends. It's a radiant quest. You'll be told to go to one side of the map to get a measly amount of gold, then be told to go to the other side of the map to kill a randomly generated and unnamed NPC (i.e. "beautiful barbarian").

Just so. It keeps going on and on and you'll often find yourself killing the same people over and over again. It's really not a very good feature that they used in my opinion, but there you have it.

Leigull

Would have much preferred it if instead of it keep coming up on your log book, it only came up as a quest when you actively go to the Night Mother and ask for the new contract. Hate having things on there that I can't finish!

What part of ‘Forever’ don’t you understand?;)

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
yes it ends.

the moment you shut your console or pc down..

Valexir

Here´s what u can do:
Type in this console command (on PC): completequest dbrecurring
= All done, and u´ll never have to see that annoying quest again!

I realize that this is an old topic, but many ppl like me still find it usefull.
And kids.. please stop arguing and make snorky comments, have some respect!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
It's in the name: "Forever". I suppose you could end up killing everybody in Skryim at some point if you kept at it. On one character I completed over 40 of them - each one the same thing and on and on and on. It really got boring after a while.

jarif

It's in the name: "Forever". I suppose you could end up killing everybody in Skryim at some point if you kept at it. On one character I completed over 40 of them - each one the same thing and on and on and on. It really got boring after a while.

the npcs are randomly generated

Daelon DuLac

I realize that. It was a joke. If you just continued doing it forever, you'd run out of people to kill is all I was saying.

jarif

I realize that. It was a joke. If you just continued doing it forever, you'd run out of people to kill is all I was saying.

than they would have no more contracts :D

Daelon DuLac

yes, actually, it does end.

...when you complete all the quests.

=3
To me it's like the Companions. It just goes on and on and on and on and on... As I said - I committed more than 40 murders for that mummy and they just kept coming. So when does it end? They say there's 19 Companion's quests, but I've never made it anywhere near that amount. What about DB?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts