• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Serana is ok... but Valerica! Now that is a real woman :D <3

It sucks I cant whisk her ancient arse out of the Soul Cairn and straight into my Lakeview bedroom ;)

LuChao

The Martial artist
My character is Married to her..The Imperial Vampire in my Avatar Pic.. yes be jealous of him, That's the marriable Serana mod for you.

stuck on PS3 no mods

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
My character is Married to her..The Imperial Vampire in my Avatar Pic.. yes be jealous of him, That's the marriable Serana mod for you.
So is mine, except my Imperial is a Werewolf :p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
turns out Serana don't like Lich's though, When I was testing a Mod I made for Undeath, In which my charcter was married to her and then turned into a lich, She ended up attacking him
320B4207B54F2B45A9F25C12FDE3269DA9253695

Ivory

Let's Player

It sucks I cant whisk her ancient arse out of the Soul Cairn and straight into my Lakeview bedroom ;)
My only issue with Valerica is I can't unhear Astrid's voice. It weirds me out. Also you can go back and get her out of the cairn after you kill Harkon

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member

My only issue with Valerica is I can't unhear Astrid's voice. It weirds me out. Also you can go back and get her out of the cairn after you kill Harkon

Yeah she will live in Castle Volkihor, but doesnt reciprocate any of my feelings for getting her to move in to Lakeview with me :sadface: I'd get get Astrid to live with me if I could as well ;) I did have her crispy body in the backroom for a while when I was thralling people but she is a crap thrall and nowhere near as attractive...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts