1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

PC Do you prefer a controller?

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by Renegader, Nov 12, 2011.

?

Do you prefer a controller to play Skyrim?

1. Yes.

61.3%
  2. Nope. Keyboard and mouse ftw!

38.7%
  1. Lula77

Lula77 New Member

Million times over YES, for a controler! I dislike playing games like skyrim on mouse and keyboard...

2. Lula77

Lula77 New Member

I am often lying in my bed playing scyrim, I have a gaming laptop. If I am not in bed i am sitting in the living room playing skyrim connected to my 45 tumb tv...lol

3. trymeout

trymeout New Member

Controller makes most games more enjoyable. I can Morrowind and Oblivion with a keyboard and mouse but not Skyrim for whatever reason

4. gaming_amy

gaming_amy I play as khajiit, because khajiit likes to sneak.

I don't understand how people play with a controller...The only thing I managed to play on it was Journey but it's too easy. I get so confused and I often feel like I can't control my hands. My friend played DMC5 on PC and used a controller, said it's really comfortable to play and easier for the combos, but I still refuse to try even though I nearly had CTS after finishing DMC5 by myself. Can't imagine using one with Skyrim either - it's like I won't 'feel' my character move, will be too weird.

5. Malanima'ar the Stygian

Big yes to using a controller! My brain cannot seem to adapt to playing RPG's on keyboard/mouse because of the many years of RTS gaming (So many splendid hours of LAN'ing Starcraft, Company of Heroes and Age of Empires!) so playing something like Skyrim on console feels so much more comfortable. I've also done the opposite with Halo Wars on Xbox 360 and that also did my brain in quite a bit