• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

hershangames

Hi, I know this subforum is suposed to be used for mod sharing but I'd like to know if mods can be used for PS3.

General Charles Xander

General of the 11th Imperial Legion
Hi, I know this subforum is suposed to be used for mod sharing but I'd like to know if mods can be used for PS3.
The type of modding you can mainly do to the PS3 is done with Horizon or Modio. Horizon and Modio only allow for modding of gamesaves. This means things like stats, levels, how much gold you have, what weapons you have, etc. are the only things that can be modded.

To get the major mods such as Frostfall or Civil War Overhaul onto a PS3 would require massive data manipulation, jtagging your PS3, and a lot of other procedures that are pretty convoluted. And you would probably void your PS3 warranty and be banned from online play also.

JoeReese

I feel ya. I spent several characters on PS3, and reaaaallly wanted to be able to mod, but vanilla has its charm too.

hershangames

Yeah it has the magic of never being able to explore all of its possibilities

General Charles Xander

General of the 11th Imperial Legion
Yeah it has the magic of never being able to explore all of its possibilities
Don't worry, I have it for the xbox. Not a day goes by where I don't think/dream about having mods installed. It makes me sad that as you said, I can't explore it's full potential, but just like most games, the fun is making the most of it! :D

hershangames

Can't disagree with you there. Next life goal: do all doable things in vanilla skyrim!!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts