• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
Anyone excited? When I saw it as an ad in Skyrim case, I just thought, that looks dumb. But then I decided to look it up. I won't spoil it for ya, you have to watch the gameplay vid to be amazed.

KayO199X

I'm really excited about this game. Bethesda has published many great games in the past, and i have a feeling this game will be no exception.

I'm a big fan of the steampunk genre, so this game's setting is perfect for me. I'm also a big fan of the stealth genre, and this looks like a good stealth game.

I'm so confident with this game, i preordered it back in August.

Clau

The Fateless One
Been playing Dishonored. One thing I just can't avoid is killing. Certain objectives are much easier to achieve by ganking a guard. Alas, to play a pacifist role is challenging and my Chaos meter is quite high.

I still can't believe people are finishing this game without a single murder. I heard about a "good ending" of some sort as the developers placed an emphasis on the consequences morality that affects the environments of the later stages. Maybe on my next play-through, I will try not to spill blood.

TheDovahkiin

Same, in every way, I find stealth VERY hard as well...... I always get caught. I just finished Kaldwin Bridge just now, and those Arc pylons are ANNOYING!

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
Found stealthing to be almost impossible on the first playthrough but im on my second playthrough and its much easier.

Clau

The Fateless One
Maybe we'll get a DLC just before the holidays. That said, I will be starting my second play through later and I am definitely making it zero fatalities.

So many possibilities from the world map:

dishonored_map-600x450.jpg

Clau

The Fateless One
I giggled at this.

116188.jpg

Tanya

One thing I just can't avoid is killing. Certain objectives are much easier to achieve by ganking a guard.

Plus it's so much fun sneaking up on people and killing them.

TheDovahkiin

I like choking them, then throwing them from a height onto their comrade, both die, and it is very amusing.

Clau

The Fateless One

Clau

The Fateless One
Yay!

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
I giggled at this.

116188.jpg

I Lol'd so hard....

I am playing the game and my first play-through is is about stealth, chocking everybody and hiding them. I don't think i need to not kill anyone to get low chaos and the happy ending, i only kill when necessary, for an example those thugs at the artist's house, i was forced to kill them......But choking people and hiding them is a good alternative to:
Dishonored-Kill.jpg

i am gonna do the hard thing first, so i can go on my second playthrough throwing grenades and incendiary bolts, i like the sword fighting of this game. even more then Skyrim's sword fighting

Godzillaman 08

So far I haven't killed a single person, not even those who are infected with the plague. It requires a lot of saving and buying tons of sleeping darts lol.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
They did a great job though... they actually made me regret all the murder i did... Also i heard the stealth is line of sight not shadow based and thats why somany people are getting caught and such. It is interesting seeing how he automatically expect something new to be like other expiriences especially in something infinity capable of being different like video games... sorry insomnia and cellphone typing... i will actually replay through though and im excited for more DLC...

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
Damn Those Traitors and i will not spoil it for those who didn't finish the game, i helped 'em and they just attack me, ***k them!

And now i am stripped of my weapons! #@ُ#َ$!!!!
at least i maintained a low chaos, but on the next walk-through, i am gonna burn you, BURN YOU ALLL

TheDovahkiin

Question- How do you kill SPOILER ALERT Havelock losing Clean Hands ability?

TheDovahkiin

He fall s off the tower if you do.

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
He fall s off the tower if you do.

What Tower? I Just completed the game and the final boss was awesome, i had fun sword fighting Havelock even though he was easy and i didn't sweat alot.
What happened me that i cam across the final room where Penteldon and Martin were dead on the table, While Havelock was drinking and talking to himself, i came up to him and he told me that he will not fight me (I'm Low Choas) and presented me the key to emily's room, i took and he attacked me, and some awesome music (special to this fight only) turned up, it was awesome, and i hope whatever is the next Dishonored Game ( i don't think they will name it Dishonored 2) has a sword fight like this, only tougher, like Daud.

I think you were playing on High Choas, right?

TheDovahkiin

Oh, if you get detected he brings Emily to a tower, and he will jump off with her, unless you use ranged or stealth.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts