• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

did you pirate skyrim?

• Total voters

Twiffle

Okay I get that. But...that's the nature of discussion and why we have moderators. To monitor the threads and to get rid of the trolls, flamers, etc. All topics can degenerate into a flame war...that's why when it does happen, you report it. A Mod WILL come look, and stamp-out the trouble makers. Easy.

Erm i slightly dissagree with that statement, there is one bully on this forum who seems to get away with open bullying and arrogant attitude towards most people, and she is still on here?

Reaper0021

Steam: Reaper0021
Erm i slightly dissagree with that statement, there is one bully on this forum who seems to get away with open bullying and arrogant attitude towards most people, and she is still on here?
Nope banned. (if it's the one that called you names earlier)

Twiffle

Nope, there is another, and she ruins most posts, if i see her i just dont bother watching the thread, even if its of interest to me, shes an outright bully, troll whatever you want to call her, if you dont agree with her she will rant and shout and bully untill you just give in and not bother replying

Reaper0021

Nope, there is another, and she ruins most posts, if i see her i just dont bother watching the thread, even if its of interest to me, shes an outright bully, troll whatever you want to call her, if you dont agree with her she will rant and shout and bully untill you just give in and not bother replying
I know who your talking about. I do. As long as she does it in a...non-flaming way...I guess that's why she stays here. I do understand what your saying. I as well tend to just log-off when that one goes on.

Twiffle

great minds think alike then reaper, , i know youve crossed swords with her in the past too, lol

Panthera

Don Gato
...damn now you made me curious, who is it? ...pm if you are avoiding names? :)

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
...damn now you made me curious, who is it? ...pm if you are avoiding names? :)
Search back through the posts. I did mention her name. She Who Must Not Be Named shall not be!

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I believe intelligent human beings should be able to discuss any and every topic. Do controversial topics often end in ridiculous verbal combat? Sure. There are plenty of topics on here that have. But it still doesn't stop me from thinking that we should be trying to communicate our similarities and differences.

It always annoys me in the shoutbox when a conversation about a controversial topic is happening and someone chimes in saying we shouldn't allow topics of that nature to be discussed. Seriously? How on earth are we going to learn?

The internet has literally put the world at our fingertips. We no longer have the luxury of blissful ignorance as to what someone half way around the world might think of what is happening in our little bubble of the universe.

You want to talk about your religion? Great. I'm all ears. While you're at it, tell me about your politics, your stance on abortion and your views on gun ownership. I have my own stances on all of these things and it's taken every one of my 40 years to create my opinions. And in that time, as I come into possession of new information, I use that information to strengthen or alter my opinions.

To me, this is a good thing and it is as it should be.

kyleekay

Reading the last 5-10 pages of this thread was certainly entertaining. :p

As for the OP, I bought my game for Xbox and I plan to purchase it for PC as soon as I have a computer that can handle it. I like being able to support companies that provide me with entertainment. As for people who do pirate, I don't agree with it but I'm not going to be judgmental about it. That's their life, shouldn't be of huge concern to me.

Reaper0021

I believe intelligent human beings should be able to discuss any and every topic. Do controversial topics often end in ridiculous verbal combat? Sure. There are plenty of topics on here that have. But it still doesn't stop me from thinking that we should be trying to communicate our similarities and differences.

It always annoys me in the shoutbox when a conversation about a controversial topic is happening and someone chimes in saying we shouldn't allow topics of that nature to be discussed. Seriously? How on earth are we going to learn?

The internet has literally put the world at our fingertips. We no longer have the luxury of blissful ignorance as to what someone half way around the world might think of what is happening in our little bubble of the universe.

You want to talk about your religion? Great. I'm all ears. While you're at it, tell me about your politics, your stance on abortion and your views on gun ownership. I have my own stances on all of these things and it's taken every one of my 40 years to create my opinions. And in that time, as I come into possession of new information, I use that information to strengthen or alter my opinions.

To me, this is a good thing and it is as it should be.
I'm 42, divorced and have been neutered....marry me Rayven.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts