• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

did you pirate skyrim?

• Total voters

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
The thing is, it never ends as conversation...
On the plus side though, we did get a wide variety of opinion and information on the topic and those of us that were not completely clear on the interface now are much more knowledgible.

Ya know something, I really, really like these forums!

Twiffle

On the plus side though, we did get a wide variety of opinion and information on the topic and those of us that were not completely clear on the interface now are much more knowledgible.

everybody say ahh ,, ,, ,, aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh , , , , hehehehehe, sorry just joking with ya man, , :p

Twiffle

phew,, thanx guys, , ,i got away with that ine,, hehehehe :cool:

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I didn't get it. I now feel confused and somehow sexually violated? :cool:

Twiffle

Panthera

Don Gato

True... but a lot of opinion are pushed upon and judgemental. lol on interface part. :D

I also like this forum... it's the only one where I'm active. And that is, only because it feels alive.

Twiffle

I too really like these forums, ,, ,, ,, ,, group hug, , <3

Tyer032392

I'm still lost, but that's cool.

Couldn't figure out which rating to give, useful was the only one with a tool on it, so it is manly.

Strange, I always thought useful was a bomb. Well, it looks like a bomb anyways.

Tyer032392

Well you wouldn't be much good as a handy man. "Pass me the wrench" you hand them a stick of dynamite. :p

Dynamite would come in handy clearing out Falmer infested caves :p

Twiffle

i wouldnt,, i would hand them a girl, ,,

oops sorry wrench not wench, , my mistake, ,,

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I too really like these forums, ,, ,, ,, ,, group hug, , <3
I don't like Falmer, I tend to stay away from their caves. They freak me out when they jump from the roof behind me. With their creepy no eyes.

SR-creature-Falmer_02.jpg
Agreed, but it's a little hard to do the dweemer levels without running in to them. Besides, their only vicious until they're dead, and not one moment later...

Reaper0021

Steam: Reaper0021
I prefer if forum stays friendly.
Yes me too. Read what "Rayven" wrote. This thread is a means of discussing gaming "Morals" if you will. We do NOT need or want the flamers, trolls, etc. here. But, this thread is staying because of it's topic.

***This***

As far as this thread being in existence, I think a conversation about piracy is extremely topical and pertinent to a gaming site. I don't think having conversations about piracy, game company ethics and gamer ethics is harmful at all. It's a topic that should absolutely be discussed. Conversely, I don't think deleting every mention of piracy is going to serve any useful purpose beyond encouraging censorship.

We do not allow links to pirated software or any sort of hacks.
-Rayven-

Panthera

Don Gato
Yes me too. Read what "Rayven" wrote. This thread is a means of discussing gaming "Morals" if you will. We do NOT need or want the flamers, trolls, etc. here. But, this thread is staying because of it's topic.

***This***

As far as this thread being in existence, I think a conversation about piracy is extremely topical and pertinent to a gaming site. I don't think having conversations about piracy, game company ethics and gamer ethics is harmful at all. It's a topic that should absolutely be discussed. Conversely, I don't think deleting every mention of piracy is going to serve any useful purpose beyond encouraging censorship.

We do not allow links to pirated software or any sort of hacks.
-Rayven-
I've read this... that is why I have said it before that never ends as conversation. That is the main problem. It's one thing discussing about ethics for example - having your opinion and another thing when someone else is pushing upon their own opinion to you... And than flamers, trolls... are born. I also believe most of them became unintentionally by just being stubborn and not accepting what was pushed upon them.

Reaper0021

Steam: Reaper0021
I've read this... that is why I have said it before that never ends as conversation. That is the main problem. It's one thing discussing about ethics for example - having your opinion and another thing when someone else is pushing upon their own opinion to you... And than flamers, trolls... are born. I also believe most of them became unintentionally by just being stubborn and not accepting what was pushed upon them.
Okay I get that. But...that's the nature of discussion and why we have moderators. To monitor the threads and to get rid of the trolls, flamers, etc. All topics can degenerate into a flame war...that's why when it does happen, you report it. A Mod WILL come look, and stamp-out the trouble makers. Easy. This is a valid topic is what Rayven has determined. Discussing morals of responsible game ownership is a valid topic. I hate thieves, but this thread may turn some pirates into responsible game owners.

It's not supposed to end as a conversation. That's the point.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts