• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

did you pirate skyrim?

• Total voters

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
She was a "HE" and yeah...guess you will miss them.

haha I thot it was a dude aswell the nasty plops she/he was saying to me u wouldnt beleive, she said this I have a fetish of boxers and black socks i said im a white sock kindda guy, my gf was there laffin away with me lol glad all use guys got ure good ratings back :) lol

Tyer032392

Like I said, just happy you did what you did. I'll live wit the -4 ratings.

until said troll comes back with another name like "NotShannonRutherford" lol. I have actually seen a youtube troll do that.

Reaper0021

Steam: Reaper0021
until said troll comes back with another name like "NotShannonRutherford" lol. I have actually seen a youtube troll do that.
I reported her to the "Dark Brotherhood". I just did the black sacrament. Used my 82 year old grandmother as the sacrifice. Shannon is in deep plops now.

Shadow King

I have to admit a troll once in a while keeps me entertained.

Shadow King

I reported her to the "Dark Brotherhood". I just did the black sacrament. Used my 82 year old grandmother as the sacrifice. Shannon is in deep pl*** now.

I wouldve used my grandad but he is only 65, its not murder if there 80 or over ;) 15 years to go lol

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I NEVER had a negative or bad on my rep until today and that 1 person. I pride myself on being friendly and helpful to all. Sad day indeed.
I'm guessing "dislike"; "bad manners"; "ranter"; and "off topic" are the negative pings against your rep here? Sorry, I'm new on the boards. He/She also gave me a dislike, but, hey, that was apparently before things turned nasty. I shoulda been paying closer attention.

Tyer032392

Chapter I: I Just Saw A Troll!

If you think you've seen a troll, remain calm and slowly back away. The wise hunter knows that preparation is the key to success, and you certainly don't want to hunt any trolls unprepared!
Ah, but is it really a troll that you've spotted?

Chapter II: Stop Healing Yourself

So, you've properly identified a troll and now you're stalking the beast, ready to strike. You're in for a challenging battle, but a profitable one, assuming you survive.

Chapter III: Finn's Secret Weapon

Fire, my friend. Say the word and commit it to memory, for fire is the troll-hunter's ultimate weapon.
I can not overstate the importance of fire in battling a troll. Even trolls that don't dwell in cold climates are vulnerable to fire. If you're unable to use fire magic, carry a weapon enchanted with arcane flames.

Chapter IV: Trimming The Fat

The troll might be dead, but your job isn't finished just yet.
Let the flames die down and then examine the troll's corpse. If you're lucky, you'll find some fat deposits that will fetch a good price in an apothecary's shop. In fact, if you've got a knack for alchemy yourself, you can boil the fat down for use in all manner of potions and tonics.
If you can find it, be sure to check the troll's den as well. Perhaps you'll find the remains of some foolish adventurer who was too cheap-minded to purchase this book.
No doubt you can put his coin to wiser use.
Now you know everything that you need to make a living as a wealthy and reputable troll hunter. Go on, then! Get out there and find yourself some trolls!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I'm guessing "dislike"; "bad manners"; "ranter"; and "off topic" are the negative pings against your rep here? Sorry, I'm new on the boards. He/She also gave me a dislike, but, hey, that was apparently before things turned nasty. I shoulda been paying closer attention.
Thank you Tyer032392 for the Agree. Now I know. :)

Tyer032392

Shadow King

yeah, I think disagree is neutral rating while bad manners, off topic, and ranter are negative ratings.

im sure ure right .... I think lol damn why is there not a page that exsplains it lol

Shadow King

Tyer032392

im sure ure right .... I think lol damn why is there not a page that exsplains it lol

It's just something that I had noticed when I received my two bad ratings from that troll. I also am shocked that the forums does not have an explanations as to how everything works here,

Shadow King

It's just something that I had noticed when I received my two bad ratings from that troll. I also am shocked that the forums does not have an explanations as to how everything works here,
agree totally they should have a begginers sort of page or something, yea its neautrul

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
XenForo has a very user-friendly interface and so we don't provide tons of documentation on it. We are always available to help you find what you need so always feel free to drop us a line to ask questions.

As far as this thread being in existence, I think a conversation about piracy is extremely topical and pertinent to a gaming site. I don't think having conversations about piracy, game company ethics and gamer ethics is harmful at all. It's a topic that should absolutely be discussed. Conversely, I don't think deleting every mention of piracy is going to serve any useful purpose beyond encouraging censorship.

We do not allow links to pirated software or any sort of hacks.

Twiffle

XenForo has a very user-friendly interface and so we don't provide tons of documentation on it. We are always available to help you find what you need so always feel free to drop us a line to ask questions.

As far as this thread being in existence, I think a conversation about piracy is extremely topical and pertinent to a gaming site. I don't think having conversations about piracy, game company ethics and gamer ethics is harmful at all. It's a topic that should absolutely be discussed. Conversely, I don't think deleting every mention of piracy is going to serve any useful purpose beyond encouraging censorship.

i agree strongly with your comments, we need to discuss and air our feelings on these type of subjects, (so long as its civilised) but come on guys, do you honestly believe these companies do not watch these threads for there own purposes, so the more we constructivly critisise our distain and dissapointment the more things will get done and the more they will take notice, and of course remember, we hold the No1 weapon against ALL of these software houses .. .. .. CASH.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Disagree is neutral (Grey) or Gray I suppose to Americans, unrelated though but my god what words didn't you change. You've invented your own English language 'Amerenglish?' Or something.

Panthera

Don Gato

The thing is, it never ends as conversation...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts