Spoiler Did We Just Became Hermaeus Mora's bitch? (Screenshot)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
After reading all of those black books, and gaining extra boost of power which includes learning some new dragon shouts to defeat Miraak, is it safe to say that we've officially became the property of Hermaeus Mora once we die?
TESV2013-02-0900-59-15-15.png

TESV2013-02-0901-19-38-21.png

Weismann

Oblivion Walker
By the time you die, the Daedric Lords will argue over which part of your body they get to keep, because you know you have an artifact or two lying around the house, and you know what they expect in return.

Gunnbjorn

Formerly known as Arillious
I master all schools of magic. There must be a way to exploit restoration for eternal life.

Fluff Magic, I just choose not to die, and continue being awesome forever.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
I master all schools of magic. There must be a way to exploit restoration for eternal life.

We don't truly master the art of magic :) Theirs always things to study, and create a whole new branch of magic :) Unfortunately inventing a magic in the restoration to give men eternal life does not exist. We humans like to think so, but it can't happen.

The only way to live forever without turning into an undead monster is to become a god yourself.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
We don't truly master the art of magic :) Theirs always things to study, and create a whole new branch of magic :) Unfortunately inventing a magic in the restoration to give men eternal life does not exist. We humans like to think so, but it can't happen.

The only way to live forever without turning into an undead monster is to become a god yourself.

Then I shall become a God. If Tiber can do it, so can I.

Gunnbjorn

Formerly known as Arillious
I defeated the World Eater. I didn't see Talos fight a mighty dragon in the after life.

You're just a Mage who will forever remain intoxicated. :D

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Yes but will stay alive on the Ruby Throne. None will stand against the God Emperor.

Then during the 41st Era there will be only war.

2428517-imperial_fist_company.jpg
that winged and masked baby gives me the creeps...