• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Friday is My Day!

hasn't this become more fan fiction than anything else? good post though.

Nahh! I just thought this'd be a good way to get him to Riften! It's still a regular old diary.

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
Okay, when you said "that is how Filim will make it to Riften" I wasn't expecting you meant Vipir's flight literally.... Very sneaky.

Friday is My Day!

Okay, when you said "that is how Filim will make it to Riften" I wasn't expecting you meant Vipir's flight literally.... Very sneaky.

Thanks man! I thought it'd be a good way to get Filim to Riften. Whether or not he joins the Thieves' Guild... I guess we'll just have to wait and see. :) I'm not sure how I'll get a goody two-shoes like Filim to stoop to thievery anyway.

EleanorUnicorn

hey, just wanted to tell you how much i enjoy reading about filims adventures, you are an extremely talented writer! i would love to make a diary for my farmer nord character, but i just can't seem to find the time.. when you get the chance, please post more entries! i want to see what adventures filim is going to have in riften, and how he enjoys exploring the hold! WE DEMAND MORE FILIM!!! :D <3 also, please dont make him join the thieves guild.. after his paranoia and nightmares after breaking into lods house, i don't think it would be the best career move for him.. maybe he should stick to bounties and alchemy :p amazing writing, please don't give up on our favourite little elf!

While theiving would be awesome as hell (or void?) , it wouldn't suit him at all. But being a vigilantee would be pretty cool, like stealing from the bad guys and dumping it into rivers. You could also do a bit of a robbin hood esque thing.

Friday is My Day!

Thanks you guys! I do apologize for the absence of entries, and I wish I would post more frequently, but I feel as if I've pushed Filim in an monotonous and random direction. I think to myself, "Why is he so obsessed with catching Vipir? He merely witnessed the thief evade Windhelm guards!"

As much as I hate to admit it, I have lost a good bit of interest in good old Filim. I just don't know where to go from here..

Lately, I've been playing a lot of Minecraft, Black Ops, and Assassin's Creed. Emphasis on Assassin's Creed. If anyone has followed the AC storyline, you know that the Assassins work in the shadows for the good of mankind by assassinating members of the Knights Templar, who intend to establish a New World Order and control makind.

That intrigues me. Before, whenever I heard 'assassin' I thought of a psychotic cutthroat or someone who doesn't mind spilling a bit of blood to fill their wallets. I never thought of an assassin being a good guy!

AC has given me an idea for a new Skyrim character similar to Ezio Auditore da Firenze, a good-hearted assassin whose tongue is equally as sharp as his blade. This assassin would eliminated any and all corrupt people and conspirators inhabiting Skyrim.

For example, let's say a little bird told our assassin that Nazeem, owner of Chillfurrow Farm, was planning to hire assassins to take out Severio Pelagia, owner of Pelagia Farm. Not only would an innocent man be losing his life, but this would allow Nazeem to swoop in, purchase Pelagia Farm, and dominate almost all cabbage production in Whiterun. That can't be good, can it?

So what's our assassin do? He stalks Nazeem on the streets, watches his every move. Every stone he steps on, every soul he speaks to. When the time's right, he strikes, fast and fierce. He mutters a swift "Rest in Peace" to Nazeem's dying body, and he's gone.

I really like the idea of this character and I want to know what you guys think of it. Would you guys be interested in a journal of sorts from this character, or what? Any feedback would be amazing, guys, and sorry again. I'm generally not the guy to give up, but I feel as if this is the end of Filim's adventure. It's been fun, guys, it really has. Thank you all so much for the encouragement throughout all of this and allowing me grow and expand my writing skills. I truly can't thank you guys enough!

Let me know what you guys think about the new character and have a blessed rest of your day. :)

EleanorUnicorn

but.. but.. WHYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?! seriously, i am so sad right now.. :sadface: to be honest dude, i would read anything you write, you kept me entertained for hours! i would love to see an assassin character (think of all the possibilities, and the suspense and cliff hangers), but there will always be a special place in my heart for filim! just don't drastically change your writing style, because it's already brilliant! let me know when you've next written something, and i will be the first to read it. in our heads, i suppose we can pretend filim settled down happily in riften, made lots of friends, was never robbed and spent the rest of his happy elf days hunting through the fall forest.. and please, keep writing! :D

Friday is My Day!

That gives me an idea... let me grab my keyboard.. :)

Thanks you guys! I do apologize for the absence of entries, and I wish I would post more frequently, but I feel as if I've pushed Filim in an monotonous and random direction. I think to myself, "Why is he so obsessed with catching Vipir? He merely witnessed the thief evade Windhelm guards!"

As much as I hate to admit it, I have lost a good bit of interest in good old Filim. I just don't know where to go from here..

Lately, I've been playing a lot of Minecraft, Black Ops, and Assassin's Creed. Emphasis on Assassin's Creed. If anyone has followed the AC storyline, you know that the Assassins work in the shadows for the good of mankind by assassinating members of the Knights Templar, who intend to establish a New World Order and control makind.

That intrigues me. Before, whenever I heard 'assassin' I thought of a psychotic cutthroat or someone who doesn't mind spilling a bit of blood to fill their wallets. I never thought of an assassin being a good guy!

AC has given me an idea for a new Skyrim character similar to Ezio Auditore da Firenze, a good-hearted assassin whose tongue is equally as sharp as his blade. This assassin would eliminated any and all corrupt people and conspirators inhabiting Skyrim.

For example, let's say a little bird told our assassin that Nazeem, owner of Chillfurrow Farm, was planning to hire assassins to take out Severio Pelagia, owner of Pelagia Farm. Not only would an innocent man be losing his life, but this would allow Nazeem to swoop in, purchase Pelagia Farm, and dominate almost all cabbage production in Whiterun. That can't be good, can it?

So what's our assassin do? He stalks Nazeem on the streets, watches his every move. Every stone he steps on, every soul he speaks to. When the time's right, he strikes, fast and fierce. He mutters a swift "Rest in Peace" to Nazeem's dying body, and he's gone.

I really like the idea of this character and I want to know what you guys think of it. Would you guys be interested in a journal of sorts from this character, or what? Any feedback would be amazing, guys, and sorry again. I'm generally not the guy to give up, but I feel as if this is the end of Filim's adventure. It's been fun, guys, it really has. Thank you all so much for the encouragement throughout all of this and allowing me grow and expand my writing skills. I truly can't thank you guys enough!

Let me know what you guys think about the new character and have a blessed rest of your day. :)
You have to do this. An assassin of light would be a welcome attraction to the similar stories of the forums. From what I've seen, they all are Empire hating. Lorius would not approve. In fact, I think that I might try to start a new Imperial guy. As soon as I learn to write. :sadface:

Friday is My Day!

You have to do this. An assassin of light would be a welcome attraction to the similar stories of the forums. From what I've seen, they all are Empire hating. Lorius would not approve. In fact, I think that I might try to start a new Imperial guy. As soon as I learn to write. :sadface:

"Assassin of Light" I like it! And I'm with the Empire all the way man. The Stormcloak cause may be true, but Ulfric's a power hungry monster. Besides, the rebels stand no chance against the true enemy = The Thalmor.

I'll get started on a backstory for my "Assassin of Light" as soon as I finish this one thing...

Skyrimosity

You realize, Friday, I'll pretty much read anything you write at this point?

Skyrimosity

This Journal is like a vampire sucking someone's blood in Skyrim. If you don't read it, you'll get to stage 4 Filim Withdrawal

Friday is My Day!

Alright, here it is guys. I hope you enjoy.

Thanks so much, again. Without you guys, FIlim probably wouldn't have even made it to Whiterun!

:)

Friday is My Day!

Fredas, 4th of Rain's Hand, 4E 264

Oh how long it has been since I have written in this thing. A blanket of dust as thick as the snow on the Throat of the World had engulfed its flimsy leather exterior, but I think I managed to blow most of it off.

My previous entry dates back to the night of my pursuit of Vipir the Fleet, the evasive and cunning member of the Thieves' Guild, from Windhelm all the way to Riften. That very pursuit paved the way for my next few years to come.

After asking just about everyone in the town of Riften about Vipir, or "The Fugitive" as I referred to him in my previous entry, I was pointed in the direction of the beautiful Nordic crusader, Mjoll the Lioness.

For a full night, Mjoll, her friend Aerin, and I sat around her fire knocking back ales as they exchanged stories of an outfit of thieves terrorizing Riften. The Thieves' Guild, they called themselves. A guild of cutpurses! Who would have thought?

The next few years in Riften were brutal. Mjoll and I did our best to combat the Thieves' Guild, but fighting shadows was rather difficult. We spent year after year after year planning ways to rid Riften of the guild without bloodshed, but to no avail. Then, on the second week of Morning Star in the year 205, crime dropped to a bare minimum. No pockets were picked. No coin purses went missing. It was astounding.

Although Mjoll and I were ecstatic about the decrease in crimes, we were also a bit concerned. We set out immediately to the Thieves' Guild headquarters in the Ratway under the city to figure out what was going on. Upon further inspection, we discovered their entire operation had been completely abandoned. Their bars, their beds, and even their safe had been completely empty.

Why they just up and left I will never be sure, but I am not too sure I really care. For the next few years, I spent my mornings learning of alchemy from Elgrim, Riften's alchemist, and my afternoons hunting bears. It was truly a life worth living.

As my years numbered even further, I began attending services at the Temple of Mara more and more. I eventually decided to let go of my hatred of the Thalmor. It certainly was not an easy choice, but I felt it was necessary.

After Elgrim passed, I took over his shop. Selling cures and tonics to the good citizens of Riften was how I contributed and it has been enough to keep me going this long. Unfortunately, nothing lasts forever, as even Lady Mara's healers could not do much to rid this untimely ailment from my body. I am not sure how much longer I have left, but that is okay. Death is uncertain, that is true, but I will die here, in my beautiful home, Honeyside, reflecting upon all of the good memories I have had with the good people I have met.

And so concludes the Diary of Filim - The Hunter

View attachment 1488

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340855082.695176.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340855082.695176.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 17

Friday is My Day!

That... That made me feel kinda sad. Extremely well written. A single tear now sits in my eye. <3

Thanks a lot, man. :)

An amazing end for an amazing journal.I can`t wait to read more of your work.

Thanks man! When I get everything prepared for my new character, I'll throw a link in this thread as well. Have a good one, man!

RIP Filim you will be missed

Love the new one btw

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts