• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
Solitude's hold is Haafingar. Hjaalmarch is Morthal.

(Siding Stormcloak gives you a pretty good knowledge of what the western holds are called. By contrast I didn't even know where "the Pale" was for quite some time.)

Dovakiin98

The Pale and Winterhold are definitely off the list. Much like myself, Filim dislikes the cold! The Reach is my favorite hold, but the Forsworn are nuts! Solitude hold (forget exactly what it was called. Hjalmark...?) and The Rift both seem good though. Lots of bears to hunt at the Rift!
Fiilm,we all you you just want to go the Rift to join the Thieves Guild and satisfy the thief inside you.:)

I think the Rift would be perfect for you. Mjoll the Lioness would be an awesome follower for you. Not to mention that there are so many do-goody stuff to do there for the citizens. A unrelated idea, what if Filim were to try skooma and become an addict?

bulbaquil

Fiilm,we all you you just want to go the Rift to join the Thieves Guild and satisfy the thief inside you.:)

Yep.

- You certainly can't stay in Falkreath Hold, otherwise the Faendal nightmares will keep haunting you.
- Can't go to Whiterun; you might accidentally progress the main quest and then there be dragons.
- Can't go to the Pale or Winterhold, as previously stated, are too cold.
- Can't go to Eastmarch, they don't like elves very much there. *puts sock in Sjadbek's mouth to prevent him protesting this statement*
- Can't go to Haafingar, you might end up getting drafted into the Legion, and I don't think you want that.
- Can't go to the Reach, you'll be killed by Forsworn.
- Can't go to Hjaalmarch, because... well, you could go to Hjaalmarch, but it's a bloody swamp and I hear Hrisskar dislikes the area.
- Certainly can't leave Skyrim entirely; the game won't allow it.

I'm afraid that leaves only one option, Filim. I know this cool guy named Brynjolf in Riften, though. I think you and him would make good friends... :)

Friday is My Day!

Yep.

- You certainly can't stay in Falkreath Hold, otherwise the Faendal nightmares will keep haunting you.
- Can't go to Whiterun; you might accidentally progress the main quest and then there be dragons.
- Can't go to the Pale or Winterhold, as previously stated, are too cold.
- Can't go to Eastmarch, they don't like elves very much there. *puts sock in Sjadbek's mouth to prevent him protesting this statement*
- Can't go to Haafingar, you might end up getting drafted into the Legion, and I don't think you want that.
- Can't go to the Reach, you'll be killed by Forsworn.
- Can't go to Hjaalmarch, because... well, you could go to Hjaalmarch, but it's a bloody swamp and I hear Hrisskar dislikes the area.
- Certainly can't leave Skyrim entirely; the game won't allow it.

I'm afraid that leaves only one option, Filim. I know this cool guy named Brynjolf in Riften, though. I think you and him would make good friends... :)

Lol. :)

The Rift it is... :)

Hunfar

I need to start a journal, whenever I do a hardcore play style I get bored by failing to set goals/objectives and never really get into the character. Great story btw, just started reading.

Friday is My Day!

Yeah, Riften; best house in the game.

Honeyside is amazing.

I need to start a journal, whenever I do a hardcore play style I get bored by failing to set goals/objectives and never really get into the character. Great story btw, just started reading.

Hardcore playstyle is the only way to play for me, man! If you start your journal up, let me know! I'd love to check it out!

Thomas Liu

tyl089
Just be aware of the mannequins; sometimes one of them will move out of it's station and float around. Kind of creepy especially when it's all armored up and stuff.

I remember one time when I went to Honeyside in a rush to do some alchemy stuff, and ran down the stairs and went head long into the mannequin right at the bottom of the stairs.

Friday is My Day!

Just be aware of the mannequins; sometimes one of them will move out of it's station and float around. Kind of creepy especially when it's all armored up and stuff.

I remember one time when I went to Honeyside in a rush to do some alchemy stuff, and ran down the stairs and went head long into the mannequin right at the bottom of the stairs.

Haha, that would have scared the mess out of me! Tomorrow's my final day of finals and summer will finally begin! Filim's adventure will continue tomorrow! :D

Thomas Liu

tyl089
tell me about it; almost shouted my dragon shout at it. At least it didn't have weapons equipped. If it does happen to you, just go back outside, and go back into Honeyside, and things should go to normal :D

Friday is My Day!

- Morndas, 17th of Sun's Dusk, 4E 201

As the nighttime darkness engulfs the once beautifully illuminated sky, I sit here in Riverwood's own den of idiocy and iniquity scribbling away the remainder of my inkwell.

My eyelids droop constantly as a reminder of the bleak amount of energy I have left to stay awake, but I fear of what comes after I eventually conk out. Last night's nightmare... it was so... real. It felt as if I was there. As if that was the way everything truly played out, but of course, I know it is not. I will not let these petty things control me or make me cower. I will be strong. For mother and father.

After looking over a map of Skyrim with an ale in hand for a little over an hour, I believe I will head towards the snowy city of Windhelm tomorrow. As much as I loathe the cold, I long to see Ulfric Stormcloak in person and watch him as he shares his ideas of revolution and retribution against the two-faced Empire.

The journey begins tomorrow, but the real challenge will be making it through tonight.

bulbaquil

After looking over a map of Skyrim with an ale in hand for a little over an hour, I believe I will head towards the snowy city of Windhelm tomorrow. As much as I loathe the cold, I long to see Ulfric Stormcloak in person and watch him as he shares his ideas of revolution and retribution against the two-faced Empire.

Oh dear...

bulbaquil

Yeah, for a second I was like "Wait, you're going to have him join the Stormcloaks of all things?" somehow forgetting that there were other legitimate reasons to go to Windhelm.

I think it's mostly because that's usually what I'm doing when I go to Windhelm for the first time on a new file.

Friday is My Day!

Yeah, for a second I was like "Wait, you're going to have him join the Stormcloaks of all things?" somehow forgetting that there were other legitimate reasons to go to Windhelm.

I think it's mostly because that's usually what I'm doing when I go to Windhelm for the first time on a new file.

Yeah, the Stormcloaks definitely aren't for Filim! I don't want to spoil what I've got in store for him, so all I'll say is that he want be there for long at all. :)

bulbaquil

Come on Filim join the Empire,we have cookies.:)

Sjadbek: "No, Filim, join the Stormcloaks; cookies are a plant product. You want raw steak and turkey legs, don't you? Well, we have them. Plus our uniforms are cooler, and most of us actually don't hate elves, at least ones that aren't the Thalmor."

Dovakiin98

Sjadbek: "No, Filim, join the Stormcloaks; cookies are a plant product. You want raw steak and turkey legs, don't you? Well, we have them. Plus our uniforms are cooler, and most of us actually don't hate elves, at least ones that aren't the Thalmor."
I disagree with the elf part but I`ll have to admit the officer armor looks really cool.:)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts