• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
My first character joined up with the brotherhood, but my second destroyed them.

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
im on console (xbox) and i have a lil over 8million septims...it's not really that hard plus im lvl 126 lol

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
im on console (xbox) and i have a lil over 8million septims...it's not really that hard plus im lvl 126 lol
I guess I just spend too much. I like new stuff! Plus I'm too lazy to gather my own ingredients so I just end up at the alchemy shops.

Daelon DuLac

i usualy sell anything and every thing...but keep in mind im 126 so i get alot of good loot...and the ash creatures on solsteim (pardon mispelling) drop gems and those sell for decent coin and weigh nothing pretty much
You have the DLCs, yes?

Daelon DuLac

yeah i got my dlcs the day they came out
haven't gotten them yet. Will after I move @ end of month. Only started about a month 1/2 ago so I'm nowhere near done with regular Skyrim.

Well I'm glad to see I'm not the only one playing on console, I thought everyone here would be hardcore PC gamers. (I'm playing on PS3)
I was looking at the DLC last night debating on whether I should buy it, but really I just started playing vanilla a couple weeks ago so I have a ton of stuff to do yet, but it seems like I already talked to (and robbed) almost everyone in every city, and now their dialog is all the same old crap unless I'm doing a side quest for them, I want more people's houses to explore at night haha and more people to meet and talk to, I mean I'm sure there's plenty of dungeons to explore but meh.. they get a little old. I hope the DLC has another good sized city I can explore.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Well I'm glad to see I'm not the only one playing on console, I thought everyone here would be hardcore PC gamers. (I'm playing on PS3)
I was looking at the DLC last night debating on whether I should buy it, but really I just started playing vanilla a couple weeks ago so I have a ton of stuff to do yet, but it seems like I already talked to (and robbed) almost everyone in every city, and now their dialog is all the same old crap unless I'm doing a side quest for them, I want more people's houses to explore at night haha and more people to meet and talk to, I mean I'm sure there's plenty of dungeons to explore but meh.. they get a little old. I hope the DLC has another good sized city I can explore.

Then you want Dragonborn then it. It adds an entire new island.

Daelon DuLac

Then you want Dragonborn then it. It adds an entire new island.
Of course then he'd probably rob the entire island blind in under a day and where would he be? :) He could always go back and re-rob the folks he robbed before in a different order for variety I guess. I'm sure they respawn at some point.

True, I could sweep through an island in under 15 minutes, that's over a dollar a minute playtime. :D
Being a thief is too easy (imo) as fun as it can be sometimes.

gangraad

dragonguard
When is killing justified? you seem held up on the details of what they do? The Dark Brotherhood does kill for a slightly greater purpose. But if you don't like why they act... In the end its a matter of Idealism vs Cynicism. And I think that is why the Dark Brotherhood is popular. Cynicism thrives.

atleast on the last part we do agree, cynicism thrives.

John Floras

i think the main problem here is atheism, atheists are far far more likely to join the dark brotherhood because they lack a lot of morals that people that accept god as their creator, god is true, i assure you that, ive talked to him myself, not with my lips, not with my mind, but with energy. lets face it, a lot of roleplayers are atheists and are gonna go to hell. i can go through this thread and tell you who is 100% a atheists but i wont but the majority are atheists so its only natural the majority are in the dark brotherhood..

gangraad

dragonguard
I wouldn't go as far john, atheists can have morals, and history show us believers can be cynical.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
I wouldn't go as far john, atheists can have morals, and history show us believers can be cynical.

lol Dude it is obviously a trolly or just ridiculously Zealous unnecessary post. Ignoring the fact that the game has magic which if he was that religious would say anyone who uses magic is a Satanist or similar... Honestly the key thing is that its a fantasy, and human fantasy often has less morally than most people actually have. xD

CaptainPollux

We must be careful about what we pretend to be.
Anyways...

I have to avoid the Dark Brotherhood Quests entirely because I neither want to destroy nor join the Dark Brotherhood. Between me and my character, we can't rationalize killing people for money, but at the same time there's very strong "live and let live" policy so... I can't exactly infringe on their method of income.

But... But... I really want to kill Grelod.

Karen

boop.
Kill Grelod, then never go to bed again.

gangraad

dragonguard
lol Dude it is obviously a trolly or just ridiculously Zealous unnecessary post. Ignoring the fact that the game has magic which if he was that religious would say anyone who uses magic is a Satanist or similar... Honestly the key thing is that its a fantasy, and human fantasy often has less morally than most people actually have. xD

ahhh man, I jumped right in! Teaches me to drink coffee before logging in in the morning.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts