Xbox One Dead mens respite HELP!!!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Glen Maverick

So I was just roaming around when I came across a ruins and decided what the heck ill go in. I progress through the ruins pretty normally until I got to a door that has been sealed. I head down the alternate path to the ghost and whats suppose to happen is you read the book and afterwards the ghost follows you back to the door to unseal it

Here's where I'm screwed.

The ghost doesn't budge, I tried everything I could waiting, saving and reloading, even went as far as trying to glitch my way out. I don't have the quest for this ruins so I'm guessing thats why. Yes I have the ruby claw and yes I've exhausted almost any other possibilities.

Please any help would be greatly appreciated, I don't have a save thats close to where I'm at before this and I rather not go all the way back.

The ghost or corpse should be carrying a book ‘King Olaf’s Verse’. Taking it should do the trick.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts