(Dawnguard) Serana won't follow

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

few4eva

I'm in the soul cairn and I am trying to get to valerica but serana will not follow me. Have done reloads, re-downloaded dawnguard and nothing works. Is there a fix or am I boned?

Achawks123

I'm on Xbox 360, so not sure if any of this will work - but worth a shot.
1. You can try holding down "A" with your cursor on her, which will bring up a command of "Wait there". Then after telling her to wait somewhere a few steps away try talking to her and see if you can tell her to follow you.
2. Other then that you could try hiring another follower, if they say you already have someone following you I would try waiting till it says your follower has tired of waiting and has returned home.
It all depends on the dialogue choices you have, if there's a choice of saying "wait here" then try option 1, just experiment around - try anything you can think of.

landop1

I'm in the soul cairn and I am trying to get to valerica but serana will not follow me. Have done reloads, re-downloaded dawnguard and nothing works. Is there a fix or am I boned?

That happened to me too stupid glitches I used the unrelenting force shout to push her over to vealerica hope that helps

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts