Spoiler Dawnguard, restore Volkihar Courtyard?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Usulama

I completed the entire Dawnguard questline on the vampire side. After killing Harkon, I talked to the servant guy and he asked if I wanted to restore the passageway to the courtyard. I said yes.
The thing is, that I haven't noticed any difference anywhere? I exited, went to do some quests and came back, but still there was nothing. I can't find the passageway anywhere.

I just did this same thing yesterday, for the first time. All I can tell you is that with me, when he asked, he was standing right beside the stairs that (will) lead down to the courtyard door. When I came back to report my last mission he was standing in the same place and i could see the door.

I'm not at my game right now, but I think if you go into the room that contains the alchemy table on the first floor and enchanting table up the stair on the left, and then follow the balcony around (i guess it would be clockwise) the stairs down will be on your left.

I will check as soon as I can and will edit or post again if I am way off.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts