• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skyrimosity

"Hey Bethesda, thanks for making an awesome DLC with tons of new content and expanding the werewolf and vampire experience even though the game you originally made was already the best."
Bethesda: "You're welcome MasterofVolce"
^ How it should've went down

Errrrrr Welcome to the forums! o_O I have no knowledge of this person you speak of, for I am a peasant and I own a PS3. I believe, therefore, that I have no right to sign your petition! :p Anyway, I hope to see you around.. probably :rolleyes:

Burlman19

Thanks Bethesda for an Awesome DLC, Vampires Rule! However, Seranna NEEDS to be one of the Marriage prospects. She's easily the hottest woman NPC in all of Skyrim and kicks butt! If you can make a patch that can allow this I think a lot of Skyrim fans will bow down to your power!

Thanks!

Sheogorath93

Dawnguard is the best dlc Bethesda has put out aside from Shivering Isles... I love both sides to the story, it adds more depth and personality to Dovahkiin, and the npcs, but I do wish Serana would agree to marry my character, I can see the points were it wouldn't make since, yet she is the most attractive, and has a unique personality of all the npcs and I would like for her to not just be an invincible follower, I would like to ask Bethesda to add a patch to marry her but I can understand if they wouldn't want that

Jessus McCurdy

Magic in your veins
yeah! i love the dawnguard DLC, i am actually a vampire but i wanted so please marry to serana because obviously its my wife because i recue her and we kill her father. atually me and serana we are the kings of the vampires so please todd and bethesda studios. i wanted to marry to her please make an update i love skyrim its my favorite game and its the favorite game of us... the people :)

RTSullivan-DragonBorn

Premium Member
I signed it the petition.

Lord Ironwulf

Guys any body who hasnt signed this you should i just did its really easy we have 2,116 signatures out of 2500 cmon !!!

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master

Thatguysteve

I signed the Petition and would a hundred times over. Serana is by far the best companio and one of the best voice acted NPC in Skyrim.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts