• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

egilliam12

So ever since we downloaded Hearthfire we have been having troubles keeping dawnguard working. It will work for a while and then when we go to continue playing it will say that content is unavailable. We will load it and all the dawnguard content is gone. we have to delete dawnguard and redownload the add-on again. Has anyone else had this issue?

Bluebaron

I have not had any problems so far since adding hearthfire to skyrim , dawnguard seems to be working fine infact I have gotten more vampire attacks against me since adding hearthfire seems weird but hey my khajiit warrior loves killing those nasty vampire assassins and such . I hope you are able to work out the issues you have with hearthfire and dawnguard .

Adam Warlock

no major problems that I didn`t already have before either DLC came out.
any freeze-ups I get seem unrelated to the additions
little annoyances like wonky mannikins and display cases is about it
just lucky I guess

Thorodin

I've been playing the DLC Hearthfire on the Xbox for a few days now and I've had no problems until now when I've suddenly become a vampire and everyone keeps attacking me. I can't complete any quests without being attacked. I know the the NPC Falion can reverse the process if you have a full Black Soul Gem. That's the problem, how the heck do I get a full black soul gem. I'm sure there is a simple solution, but I'm lost, please help.

Adam Warlock

Black Soul Gems can be found in Valerica`s Study at Castle Volkihar(end of Chasing Echoes quest), in the Soul Cairn(dig gems at the fissures on the ground there or loot chests), and also if you fight some vampires at Broken Fang Cave(on shelf next to enchanter/may be level dependent)

Thorodin

Thanks for that Adam, but I haven't got Dawnguard installed, so Castle Volkihar isn't on the map and Valerica isn't in the game either.

Adam Warlock

Falion also sells black gems but idk if he will when you`re a vampire.
try him when you`re stage 1 if you can`t find one at Broken Fang (which is in the basic game)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts