Spoiler Dawnguard group are royal scumbags!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jayosin

Assassin For Hire
Sounds like some friends are upset you chose to be a vampire...Key word being chose to be one.

Serana was born a vampire and didn't have a choice in the matter..Its completely different..

Their reaction seems valid to me as I would say the same thing in their position.
She chose to be a vampire. Well it was expected for her to accept the gift but alas it was still a choice.

I just did the Dawnguard DLC not to long ago and I chose the Dawnguard. Not going to lie I regret the choice a little. I mean I did just save the entire world from darkness. So what if I am a vampire? Its not even the fact that I want to be a vampire but that they are such asses if I wanted to be a vampire. It's obvious were my intentions lie if I chose them and saved the world -.-

Ausbeindur

I sort of sympathized with Harkon - he only wanted what he thought was best for his people - until he sent his vampires to attack Riverwood, killing Alvor and Sigrid and leaving Dorthe alone...
I felt no sympathy for Harkon after that, even when he disintegrated into a pile of bloodstained ashes.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
On the other hand, you don't need to be a vampire or a werewolf to be hunted by someone all the time in Skyrim. I have random folks attacking me all the time that they just refer to by their race (Nord, High Elf, Khajit, Argonian, Redguard, etc...). I can understand bandits, thugs, assassins or even thieves. They have a reason! But what's with the randoms? What on Nirn did I ever do to you that you're gonna make me kill you in an extremely medieval fashion? Riddle me that CatMan!

CaptMorgan72

My vampire is very grateful and loyal to Harkon. I never finished the quest and left Harkon lord of the court. I take orders from the elders doing the work of the court, go on killing sprees on my own and then sit down with Harkon at the end of the night and drink blood with him in front of the fireplace.

Nephor The Shadow Stalker

Strike swiftly and silently.
The dark gift is a choice. Killing Lord Harkon not so much. I only played the Dawnguard side and they seem rather anal and snobbish. Save a few but the vampires are also nasty in their own right. Recent discovery makes me think the vampires might be better. Not to mention the artifacts are much better.;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts