Spoiler Dawnguard group are royal scumbags!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
I'm on my main char. Raijin and decided to join this P.O.S group as a werewolf/vampire hybrid (I took an advantage of a glitch). During the beginning they were OK with letting me being a vampire up until I went back to Fort Dawnguard to complete the A New Order quest. Theirs no other way around it as Isran tells me to go Mortal to get cured by Falion. So I have to walk (No fast traveling is allowed in my game play) all the way to morthal to be cured thus causing me to become a full fledged werewolf again. So after all of this nonsense I went back to Fort Dawnguard, and I was able to complete the questline. To make it short after killing Harkon I decided to let Serana turn me into a vampire lord. I came back to Fort Dawnguard and everyone was showing me just how nasty they are. You would think that they show some respect... , but no. I was called a monster and was told to leave... but was willing to let Serana hang out in Fort Dawnguard when I dismiss her.

I got 2 words to express to you Dawnguard scumbags!

I'm going to reload my save file, and accept Harkons gift so I can violently kill each one of you turds!

Raijin

Just take a look at these nasty comments.

TESV2013-03-0512-08-08-98.png

TESV2013-03-0512-06-36-95.png

TESV2013-03-0512-03-55-59.png

TESV2013-03-0512-09-02-14.png

Bunch of assholes! Don't join this asshole organization :)

MrDSL

Sounds like some friends are upset you chose to be a vampire...Key word being chose to be one.

Serana was born a vampire and didn't have a choice in the matter..Its completely different..

Their reaction seems valid to me as I would say the same thing in their position.

Raijin

Sounds like some friends are upset you chose to be a vampire...Key word being chose to be one.

Serana was born a vampire and didn't have a choice in the matter..Its completely different..

Their reaction seems valid to me as I would say the same thing in their position.

Serana was NOT born as a vampire.

Taken off of http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Lord_Harkon
"Before becoming a vampire, Harkon was a very rich ruler of the lands, but feared mortality. He therefore made a pact with Molag Bal to become a vampire along with his family. This may imply that Harkon and his family are the first of the Volkihar vampires, as they were turned by the Daedric Prince himself. Harkon says that he sacrificed a thousand innocents in Molag Bal's name before being turned."

MrDSL

That's fine and after reading it, it still doesn't sound like she had any say in the matter..

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
Are the members of Harkon's court any more civil towards someone who had been "cured"?

TheLonelyWolve

My precious
Haha, well then, thats awkward...Seeing as they are asleep to actually look at you. I really dont understand how they know, yes isran has a thing in the entry roomm where it shines and shows if you are clean, but anyone can have glowinng eyes. I also dont understand why people dont attack you when you are a in the 4th stage of vampirism, you think people still know what one looks like in that stage. (Maybe people are over confused, and now just look out for signs of peoplle being a new breed of vampire). If you become a vampire lord, you are kind of an original vampire now, due to having harkon, or serana's blood.

Also serana talks of it in game (If noone took notice) about how she became a vampire and her family. The first, and only original vampires.

Im just surprised they havent attacked you yet.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Vampire hunters are self-righteous pigs. Period. Death to the Dawnguard!!! :)

Raijin

Are the members of Harkon's court any more civil towards someone who had been "cured"?

Now to truly answer your question :) I've took the library to upload a video on the reactions from Harkons court. They seem rather insulted that I was "cured".

Rargal Thrallmaster (because of what he does) showed the ultimate offense by me becoming mortal again.

Becoming mortal again showed a great disrespect for Lord Harkon.

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
What does Serana say about it?

Yukari Yakumo

The Countless Violet Clouds
I don't think she cares either way

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
You're surprised at the reactions of you being a Vampire to a group dedicated to destroying Vampires? That is like saying the Legion or Stormcloaks are scumbags because they draw swords on you because you're a Stormcloak or Legionnaire, or that guards are scumbags because you committed a crime and threatened you.

You're the prime example of what they hunt, what do you think they're going to say? "Oh hey, you're a Vampire? Cool."

The difference between you and Serana is she was a Vampire when she met them, you shouldn't be a Vampire when you're in the Dawnguard... you're a hunter of vampires so anytime you're infected of course they're going to be a tad upset, you're their best hunter. Serana can actually be cured when siding with the Dawnguard, but it doesn't mean they like her when she is still a Vampire. They hated her right up until the very end where she gained Isran's respect, doesn't mean he likes her or trusts her, it is often wise to respect that which you fight.

They said nasty comments? Everyone in Skyrim basically say nasty things to the player, you don't see everyone else crying in the corner to the Priest of skyrim going "Those...those bandits... said... they said mean things to me. :sadface:"

XD There are times you worry me Raijin :p <3

I remember in another thread about Vampires and Dawnguard, you were saying the Vampires aren't evil, they kill other vampires and maintain a form of Lordship over them, keeping the other vampires in line, slaughtering them when they step out of line, I found it strange how you found that to be good. The Thalmor do the exact same thing, they kill elves in ethnic cleansing and great purges to maintain some sort of elven perfection I assume. When they do it, they're evil. When you do it, you're a bloody hero? Funny how when things are worded differently it makes you do horrible acts of violence.

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
I dislike the dawnguard too, whilst there is a cure for the player for obvious reasons the cure with falion is not there for other vampires.
Vampirism is a disease and just because you have it doesn't make you evil, if a member of your family was bit by a vampire for instance I'd doubt you'd suddenly start sharpening the stake.
Vampires are still people and think like people, they attack on sight because they fear being hunted and killed.
Hunting them just for the sake of it doesn't make sense, just throw them a few convicts to use as thralls and leave them in peace.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Hunting them when they're attacking towns, killing people and plotting to remove the sun itself? I say in the name of Stendarr, burn you unholy bastards.

Raijin

Hunting them when they're attacking towns, killing people and plotting to remove the sun itself? I say in the name of Stendarr, burn you unholy bastards.

Harkon was an insane bastard for obsessing over the prophecy that he was willing to kill his own daughter to achieve his goals without proper thinking of the consequences. Either side you wand up fighting and killing Harkon.

After killing Harkon with siding with the vampires you essentially become a vampire police of some sort :)

If vampires are attacking towns their considered "feral vampires" and according to Volkihar courts laws the penalty for being feral, and disturbing the mortals is by death according to Fura Bloodmouth which she then tells you "A bunch of feral vampires are running wild, upsetting the mortals. When the prey is riled, it makes things difficult for us. Go cull the brutish beasts before the problem gets out of hand." and then gives you the quest "Culling the beast"

If a feral blooded vampire are caught trying to turn on it's allies (Volkihar clan) and thus made themselves home with a group of bandits for the purpose of turning them into vampires Fura Bloodmouth or Garan Marethi will then instruct you to kill the feral blooded vampire before the eggs hatch from the nest. Protecting the Bloodlines.

Even Vampires follows rules to prevent an all time war with the mortals.

Liger

I'm on my main char. Raijin and decided to join this P.O.S group as a werewolf/vampire hybrid (I took an advantage of a glitch). During the beginning they were OK with letting me being a vampire up until I went back to Fort Dawnguard to complete the A New Order quest. Theirs no other way around it as Isran tells me to go Mortal to get cured by Falion. So I have to walk (No fast traveling is allowed in my game play) all the way to morthal to be cured thus causing me to become a full fledged werewolf again. So after all of this nonsense I went back to Fort Dawnguard, and I was able to complete the questline. To make it short after killing Harkon I decided to let Serana turn me into a vampire lord. I came back to Fort Dawnguard and everyone was showing me just how nasty they are. You would think that they show some respect... , but no. I was called a monster and was told to leave... but was willing to let Serana hang out in Fort Dawnguard when I dismiss her.

I got 2 words to express to you Dawnguard scumbags!

I'm going to reload my save file, and accept Harkons gift so I can violently kill each one of you turds!

Love the Tremors movie. :)

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
So, what would you do ? To kiss them and welcome them after they turned into vampire again ? They are enemies. They hate each other so there is not gray color here; if you are a vampire then stay away from the Dawnguard and vice-versa.
What are you complaining about ? Don't understand you ! Serana is a different story. She was accepted because she kept her word that she would help to kill her own father and that is not your case. If you are vampire and being accepted everywhere, then you are wrong. People will hate you and hunt you down if you show up in any town. This is a fact and you know it, especially if you show up at the Dawnguard fort. Good luck ! If I could hunt you down, I will and you will stand not chance ... lol ...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts