Dawnguard bug... The Dawnguard is stuck in Castle Volkihar. Help on PC?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Schmobius

So I completed the main quest line here with the Dawnguard. Killed Harkon, peasants rejoiced. Yay.

The Dawnguard is not going back to Fort Dawnguard now though. They are staying in the castle, Isran in the cathedral, and the rest are chilling in the "dining hall" by the front door in somewhat defensive positions. (Weapons are not drawn) If I try to talk to them I get "can I help you?" type responses, not proper dialogue. I still have some radiant quests to get through. :sadface:

I am suspicious that it may have started because I had not returned to Sorine to tell her I had the frost bolt schematics before I had retrieved the bow and all. I didn't know they were going to march right up to the castle yet! After killing Harkon, she did talk to me and told me to go fetch Florentius, which I did. He seems to have stayed where I found him and not returned to the fort either.

One of the other dawnguard who stayed back at the fort told me to talk to Gunmar for another quest, which is now marked under miscellaneous, but when I talk to him at the castle, he just says "good job" or something, no proper dialogue to advance that quest.

I'm on PC, so I'm wondering if there is some console command I can use to get out of this jam? The quest for confronting Harkon appears to have completed correctly, so I don't think a simple setstage is going to help there, unless it's some other quest I need to run through.

Any ideas? I want more Skyrim. :sadface:

Verinoth

I am actually having the same problem but not only that I Talked to Serana to go to Falion about the vampire curing and she hasn't budged an inch.Nor have the others. . .

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts