Spoiler Dawnguard and the Blades

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Miryks

I was wondering if either of these story lines go any further, such as in the Thieves Guild storyline where after completing the "main" quest for the Guild, there were a number of seemingly minor quests I could do that lead to greater quests, that grew the reputation of the guild and built services within the Ragged Flagon, eventually leading to me being Guild Master.

After completing the "main" quests for the Dawnguard and the Blades, are there quests that can be done for the advancement of those two factions or the places that they live in or are the quests that I am given, such as killing random dragons or vampires, just radiant story related quests that generally wont advance anything?

ZombieTrash143

Hellish rock-and-roll Freak
I've been wondering the same thing. I finished the main quests in Dawnguard and it's way too awesome for there not to be something else...

I know that if you're a vampire that there are a load of little quests that you can do from people in the castle and that could possibly lead to something more from the Vampires but I'm not sure on the Dawnguard.

Following this thread now :)

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
Well. There are not really any quests that "makes a difference". But after finishing Dawnguard (On the Dawnguard side) you can get a couple of different quests. I think there are the "Kill vamps at y location" and "Find crossbow schematics at y location". I also there that from time to time after completing these small quests you get a "A Jarl is getting corrupted by a vampire bard/advisor, go kill him".

After finished the Blades I think the only thing you can do is to recruit people to join the Blades. Foremost you can take your followers the the Sky Haven Temple and then make them join the Blades. They will get armor and such and will from that point sleep in the temple where you still can ask them to follow you around.

But there is no quests like the "upgrading" of the Thieves guild. Which is very sad.

Miryks

that is a shame. it would be cool to have more like the thieves guild where your quests have a larger effect on the game, but then again the game is already more vast and open than anything else I've seen. Thanks for your answers, I'd rather move on to something else and see what else the game has to offer that i may not have discovered yet.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts