• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    For you and MSD I guessing you would be powerful allies due to helping them with the 'Savage' war.
    For Del I'm guessing your Old empire finished that great war that would separate the two empires.

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    Well, the new bloodline more or less was forced after one of the kings (not sure if I'll use Rayne) exiled his youngest son, therefore making the 'pure' bloodline the Chaers care about broken with him. That could make some sort of a colder front between the orginal Chaers and the new bloodline (Barrasha). I had also planed for Ralyx to show a big disrespect over the Chaers as he means they were fools. So they wouldn't be enemies with the Maomer.

And for the Chaers to support the Maomer wouldn't work at all. Since they means all blood on the Isles should be pure, an elven race wouldn't be acceptable to work with. And they would never give up their kingdom without dying protecting it. Thats why they are no longer existing.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Well, the new bloodline more or less was forced after one of the kings (not sure if I'll use Rayne) exiled his youngest son, therefore making the 'pure' bloodline the Chaers care about broken with him. That could make some sort of a colder front between the orginal Chaers and the new bloodline (Barrasha). I had also planed for Ralyx to show a big disrespect over the Chaers as he means they were fools. So they wouldn't be enemies with the Maomer.

And for the Chaers to support the Maomer wouldn't work at all. Since they means all blood on the Isles should be pure, an elven race wouldn't be acceptable to work with. And they would never give up their kingdom without dying protecting it. Thats why they are no longer existing.

Makes sense. so neutral then, perhaps you can make a new Chaer bloodline that lead some kind of revolution at a later stage.

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    All Chaers are dead. The only decentands are the Barrashas actually. Summerset had a great fall in the war against the Maomer.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    My forces were relentless.

Skyrimosity

For you and MSD I guessing you would be powerful allies due to helping them with the 'Savage' war.
    For Del I'm guessing your Old empire finished that great war that would separate the two empires.

Daggerfall is a distant memory (and I have Markarth) plus he is not Valora, he is Cydonia

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne

Daggerfall is a distant memory (and I have Markarth) plus he is not Valora, he is Cydonia

That wall should still be there though unless it was not finished or destroyed by the attack Daggerfall feared.

Skyrimosity

So far: The Camlornian Empire​
    The Kingdom of Daggerfall was destroyed in a rebellion led by Moric Lothaire, a nobleman from Camlorn. The rebellion occurred in response to the "Camlorn Massacre", in which Daggerfall troops slaughtered twenty citizens who were rioting over a tax increase.​

Camlornian (and yes, I may have made that up) press spread the word through the Kingdom and soon, Camlorn, Pharnhelm, and Northpoint united to remove the Gaerings from power and became known as the Camlornian Alliance. Following their declarations of Freedom, the major cities of Farrun and Tehanna joined forces with the Camlornian Alliance.

The troops of Camlorn came up with a song to boost morale and this song would became a chant of every soldier before a battle

"Daggerfall! Daggerfall!
    By the dagger ye shall fall!
    Tax the poor, kill them too,
    We'll return it all to you!"

After a 2 year civil war, the Camlornian Alliance lay siege to Daggerfall which resulted in the final fall of the Kingdom of Daggerfall. Camlorn was awarded the city of Daggerfall after the siege. Shortly thereafter, Camlorn hosted the Conference of Prosperity in which Camlorn, Pharnhelm, Northpoint, Farrun, and Tehanna agreed to the Treaty of Peace which united the cities into one Empire ruled out of Camlorn by Moric Lothaire.

The major cities of Wayrest and Evermor, meanwhile, formed their own alliance to maintain their independence.

(still working on it, obviously)

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    I think I'm done with my EC.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    You think we could have a universal timeline we could all contribute to or do you think its better separate?

I hope somebody noticed I have one surviving descendent from Solvynstia that migrated to Summerset Isles after The Maormer started their Daec empire.

Ponder

International Man of Mystery
    What are the population scales we're dealing with here? What constitutes a large city? One-hundred thousand? Five-hundred thousand? A million?

As for international relations within my nation, now dubbed Veranio, I was thinking it'd be closely tied to Azar Harif, Riverhead, Summerset and whatever nations occupied High Rock or, more specifically, Daggerfall. Since Stros M'Kai acts as a trading hub of the Abecean Sea, Veranio's culture would be influenced by all four nations, and be populated by the descendants of immigrants and refugees from those areas.

Being on the western coast, Stros M'Kai would have dodged the brunt of the Akaviri invasion, so perhaps it took that opportunity to invade the weakened continental nations and start a coastal empire in the area. The empire would survive for a few hundred years before the coastal territories fell to reclamation and Stros M'Kai itself was alternatively occupied by the nations surrounding it.

Then, say, three-hundred years past, Stros M'Kai earned its independence (through either revolution or economic warfare) and emerged as Veranio. It has been relatively stable ever since, avoiding conflict and continuing the fine traditions of maritime trade and profiteering.

These are just some thoughts about how Veranio would have interacted with the nations around it, and I'm more than willing to mold change things if necessary. Any thoughts?

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    Tiaz, you said that Chaer were the only surviving house. But I had planned on them being slaughtered in the war, and no longer existant, other than Barrasha.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Tiaz, you said that Chaer were the only surviving house. But I had planned on them being slaughtered in the war, and no longer existant, other than Barrasha.

Well you did state that Barrasha were descendents from house Chaer, but not 'Pure' so I just left it open, a example you can have is; Chaers went to Murkwood, their Ally and joined further in that war but they all got slaughtered there?

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Okay, I guess I could edit to say they were the first to proudly die defending the first invasion or their castle just crumbed onto them while they were sleeping:D .

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    "House Chaer being the only house to honor their Land defended until their last breath, they fought bravely and charged head on but in the end were met with defeat, the others sought refuge with their 'allies' Khajiit pirates but were met with a swift death."

Edited it for you :)

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    What are the population scales we're dealing with here? What constitutes a large city? One-hundred thousand? Five-hundred thousand? A million?

As for international relations within my nation, now dubbed Veranio, I was thinking it'd be closely tied to Azar Harif, Riverhead, Summerset and whatever nations occupied High Rock or, more specifically, Daggerfall. Since Stros M'Kai acts as a trading hub of the Abecean Sea, Veranio's culture would be influenced by all four nations, and be populated by the descendants of immigrants and refugees from those areas.

Being on the western coast, Stros M'Kai would have dodged the brunt of the Akaviri invasion, so perhaps it took that opportunity to invade the weakened continental nations and start a coastal empire in the area. The empire would survive for a few hundred years before the coastal territories fell to reclamation and Stros M'Kai itself was alternatively occupied by the nations surrounding it.

Then, say, three-hundred years past, Stros M'Kai earned its independence (through either revolution or economic warfare) and emerged as Veranio. It has been relatively stable ever since, avoiding conflict and continuing the fine traditions of maritime trade and profiteering.

These are just some thoughts about how Veranio would have interacted with the nations around it, and I'm more than willing to mold change things if necessary. Any thoughts?

A large city, about a few hundred thousand or so, for an empire I would say roughly in the millions.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Do we all agree with those numbers?

To add I would say it would scale with your Nations, big nations such as MSD's one could lie in the 10 million, and then the smaller ones could have 800 hundred thousand or so.

Ponder

International Man of Mystery
    I imagine that would be the case. I just want to make sure everyone has similar ideas on the scale, so I don't give Veranio a population ten times too large (or, conversely, ten times too small).

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts