• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Ponder

International Man of Mystery
    I wonder which game they're calculating by, because the scale between games is different. Cyrodiil as depicted in Oblivion, despite being larger than Skyrim in lore, is smaller in-game.

Perhaps we could just choose two landmarks and use the distance between them of the measure of the scale we want.

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
    The scale they used was the only realistic distance offered in lore: the distance from Mournhold (I think) to something in Morrowind.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
    Just a head up to my fellow DoKers, I will be away this weekend. Leaving tomorrow at noon during school and returning Sunday evening.

If you guys want to finish up DoK while I'm away, go ahead. There isn't much aside from the Sandstone Crisis that happens with Azar Harif, so it would be fine if I missed the wrapping up of DoK. Don't you guys dare advance DoE too far, though. :D

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    All are welcomed to come to the Isles and view the Psijic vaults, provided you don't use their magic in any hostile nature. Also while on Maormer land you will have to abide by the no foreign arms act the only exception being those of:

• Unless knighted by the emperor himself.
    • Your empire has a spot in our Maormer relations council (group of empires who have signed an permanent treaty stating; That forever until our empires fall shall we resolve all matters peacefully and without war.) spots are open BTW.
    • Temporary arms admission agreement.
    If people don't abide by these simple rules forced action will be taken.

My kingdom doesn't use this 'Psijic' magic but rather studies it so they can find suitable ways to counter and defend themselves from all magical attacks.

I would think that the Psijic vaults would contains thousands of different magics recorded over the years, the ancient ones being in many odd dialects.

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    Tiaz, when will the Maromer first attack the Isles. Will be at the end of DoK, or at a later time?

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    So what else needs to happen in DOK? Do we really even need to wrap it all up, or could we just skip ahead to DOE? I'd be willing to do either.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Elven brethren to the Death Tiaz! :D

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Well I attacked the Isles roughly 600 years after Dok takes place.

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    As long as we just make the end/evolution of our kingdoms clear to the others, I see no reason to wrap the whole thread up

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Its quiet today.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Welcome Ponder, I didn't quite notice you before, but welcome.

Skyrimosity

I'm hoping to write out an Empire Card today ;) .

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    Then I'll either wait with the refugee of the prince, or just find another reason for it. :)

Skyrimosity

I could really use a start date
    (so I know when to have the Rebellion occur)

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
    Oh, also, I'm thinking we need to devise a system of actual specific dates, to add some realism. Also, that way events in our respective empires can make sense in connection to one another.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    So DoE would be in a new Second age?

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
    Well, DOK was the New Era; I figure that the Tsaesci invasion would mark the First Era, and since we're looking at possibly more than 1000 years - though I think that 1000 should be our max - there are a lot of things that might put us in maybe a Second or Third Era.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Maybe we are at the end of the Second era and the Tsaesci defeat would mark the third one?

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    So Osiris, Op, Kim, (or anybody else) what would you like to make our history about, allied after DoE takes place or before?

Kim we could be allies, enemies, neutral, I guess it depends on what your empire is really about. Did house chaer form a new bloodline and a new empire and held a grudge against The Maormer, perhaps The Chaer's weren't the ones supporting the war against the Maormer and instead disliked the war and moved away or fought with The Maormer but I highly doubt they would go against their own kind unless it was for a greater purpose.

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
    Since you made it sound like the Maormer were very secluded before DOE and they're only just starting to interact with Tamrielic Empires, I'm thinking that RH and your empire will be early and tenuous friends. I don't know about Pyandonea, but RH's diplomacy with the Maormer will likely be just a means to an end of gaining the magical knowledge the Psijic vaults hold - leading to a friendship of necessity.

Skyrimosity

I need to work out some sort of history with SD and Delusional

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts