• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Drapor

"Drasok Ghett, the Dragon Knight, at your service"
    "Salthar, Why do you think he brought us here together though, we don't see to be the best mix" Drapor explained Inturepted by the man in the robe but still talking anywhere "There must be somthing bigger then what i originally thought" Drapor tried to think. "Wait!, Salthar can you tell what races hand writing this is?"

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    Salthar looked at his own letter. He read the neat hand writing, but could tell that the writing seemed a little..forced. "Hard to tell.." he murmured, peering intently at the parchment. "If I had to guess, I would say one of the races of man. Breton or Nord. Maybe Imperial" Salthar frowned in frustration, and shoved the paper away from him.Towards the center of the table.

Svarnor

Shadowcloak of Nocturnal
    Avi leaned back in the chair he had taken as his own. With this new puzzle, all of his poor mood had vanished.
    Perhaps we're thinking about it in the wrong way. He said What if, instead of trying to figure out who our mysterious friend is, we discover why he's gathered us together. What's the pattern, and who else is coming, if anyone?
    ((OOC: My webpage is being wierd, so I wont post again tonight from my computer. I might sneak a post in on my phone, however))

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Brilliant, the wood elf's question obviously upset Mr. Evil Overlord. Indicum rubs his wrists as they got untied from the Hooded Elf's gesture. The new man was of a curious sort as well, not like the Hooded Elf, but still slightly fearsome to say the least. A quick shot of skooma and Indicum began to spin a tale, "I am nobody. M'lord a simple hunter..." Indicum stopped as he felt invisible hands hold his throat he looked at his fellow imperial, but he knew that man wouldn't be able to help. "Why must you lie to me?" The voice was just cold now. Indicum dropped faster than a stone knocking, gasping "Fine, I am a survivor," Indicum flinched as the Hooded One stroked his chin. "Me and my bandits hunted the area around Rorikstead. You likely heard from that one in The Bannered Mare," Indicum shook his head towards Drapor. "I came cause I smelled profit. Plain as the night." Now as time goes on I see profit slipping away, Indicum thought. Indicum ran off, his letter falling like the leaves of Autumn, without waiting to hear the response. "Awww." That was cruel and unusual punishment, Indicum wished there was a law against that in Skyrim.

Drapor

Drapor ran to the door beating him to it "We need you here" Drapor said to the man trying to escape. "Please just sit down" He said walking back to table. "what would be the most logical outcome..." Drapor could only think of one thing.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    That wood elf, Indicum thought, to idealistic for this life. As he turned to laugh and leave he saw the Dreaded one staring at him, well I don't need that one alone. Indicum knew mages are dangerous foes, and decided that one especially he couldn't afford to offend. "Grab me some mead and let me see the notes," Indicum cursed inwardly. "If your going to trap me here let me keep myself occupied. No need to die of to much skooma over some boredom." I want to learn how he emits fear so well, Indicum thought, Friends close enemies closer and those you fear within bow shot at most.

Drapor

Drapor brought back some black briar mead and a copy of the note "here" He brought them over to the table and gave them to the man. "tell me once yo-" He stopped he felt the blood lust coming " C-Come see me when you find somthing" and Drapor ran out of the bar.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Hypocrite, Indicum watched the wood elf leave. He looks worse for wear since The Bannered Mare, what in oblivion was he dragged into. He turned to the letters, muttering to him self. "Odd smudges here." "Extra swirl on the S." Indicum wasn't a master forger but over time you notice the details. He looked at Lord Gloomy's letter next. "Yes definately more human." "Shaky at some places." Indicum marked the name, Salthar, even the men contacting you tremble at the name, why. And so it went each had minor differences like a person was writing this all at once and sent them out as close to the same time as possible.
    He stood. "Here is what I have make of it what you will. Our friend is left handed, educated, fears Black Hood over their, and likely is of the race of men."

Goldguard

The Rapier
    Galten watched as Drapor came back in, wiping blood from his mouth. I should kill him right now, before he sucks another persons blood. But something was wrong. The blood made Galten feel uneasy and made him want to hurl. He has seen much worse, why was a trickle of blood doing this to him? "Ah, if you will excuse me, I must go relieve myself." Galten stood up and left the inn. His vision started to get hazy and he started to really thirsty, but not for a drink. He fell to the ground outside the inn. Luckily no one was around to see what Galten was going through. This feeling was familiar, and Galten remembered the night ten years ago when that wretched Dunmer turned him. No! It can't be...I'm cured!! Galten thought. He remembered what the alchemist said. The potion isn't ready!! It can cause devastating side affects, and the cure might not even be permanent! It could be just a temporary effect! But Galten drank the potion. And the word echoed in his head Temporary... "NO!" Galten yelled to no one in particular. No!...not....again... Galten vision went black and he lay unconscious on the ground.

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    Salthar regretted having choked the Imperial. It was a violent interrogation tactic, although effective at withdrawing the truth. He noticed Drapor leave and them come back some time later, blood trickling from a corner of his mouth. He felt a tinge of sympathy for the younger vampire. He knew what it was like to not be able to control his blood lust.

He noticed Galten fleeing, looking like he might be about to throw up, cry, or both. Sneering at the weakness of mortals, he listened as the bandit leader read off his suspicions about the note. 'I can see why people would have reason to fear me...' he thought, but all he said out loud was: " Interesting...you may be more useful than I originally thought, survivor" he said, but his golden yellow eyes let the man know, that if he attempted to flee again, Drapor wouldn't be able to save him.

Finally he turned to Ysarth "My brother, forgive me, I have not thought to greet you properly" he spoke in high elven, to avoid the others figuring out what he was saying. He clapped Ysarth on the shoulder in a friendly manner, smiling lightly.

Svarnor

Shadowcloak of Nocturnal
    Avi still sat, as he had since he'd come in. His eyes were closed, a slight frown crossing his face. the mage ignored Indicum's attempts to flee, he ignored Drapor and Gatren's sudden dissapearence as well, he ignored everything that was going on, dedicating all of his mental power to the note. What was the pattern here? There was some reason that this group had been brought here... the Bandit, the Dawnguard, the Wood Elf Vampire, the High Elf who Avi suspected was also a Vampire, and the Watcher. And, of course, the mage, the servant of Molog Bal. Something was going on here. There had to be a pattern...
    And there was, of sorts. They had all been there that night in the Bannered Mare, a few weeks back. Who else had been there? Avi didn't remember anyone else out of the ordinary, but anyone this clever would not have allowed themselves to be seen.
    So who was it?

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    (OOC:by the way, Val is going to post sometime today I assume. She's the newest addition)

ValkyrieWarrior

The Loner
    Seraphina pushed opened the door to the bar with foot slowly. Her violet eyes slowly looked at the scene of the mess that was here. She smelled beer and wrinkled her nose in distaste. She rarely went into bars but the letter asked her to go to this one. She noticed a group of men sitting around a table discussing something that seemed to occupy their full attention for they really didn't seem to see her enter.

She walked towards them. Keeping her feet light so not to make the wood floors squeak. She stopped at their table then placed the letter on the table. "I am guessing that all of you are here for the same reason?" She glanced at each of them quickly with out making eye contact.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    "What do men want?" Indicum laughed full heartily, as he looked up he saw the wood elf woman. Some of that, Indicum thought but instead said outloud. "Power my friend and it takes many forms." He made sure to sound more intellectual, "Power is money, strength, an item people revere, and sometimes having the pesonel in and of itself. " Turning to the newest face in the Inn. "Hello mistresss of the forest. Yes we have all recieved the letters." Another archer likely, Indicum thought as he looked over the elf this time taking her measure, this time of combat ability. Looks like I need to make friends, He thought. Arrows or spells in the back never pleased Indicum. A quick shot of skooma which he hoped the wood elf didn't see and Indicum leaned back into his chair, surely for now his part was done. "So please share with the class. Basics about yourself, combat abilities more than backstory, Legion taught me know the man you fight besides better than yourself."

ValkyrieWarrior

The Loner
    Seraphina looked at the Imperial who spook to her, "That is none of your buisness, sir." She tapped her fingers on the table feeling a slight edge in the room, "Power is what some men want. Not all men want this. It depends to be truthful on who that person is. Even the men themselves should know this."

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    Salthar surveyed the female Bosmer. She was carried herself stealthily, almost as if she was afraid to be noticed, but was bold enough when talking to the bandit. However, Salthar didn't trust those he didn't know.
    "I don't remember you from Whiterun" he said coldly, "Where are you from, what's your name?" he asked as a courtesy, but he knew if he so wished, he could force the answer from her, as he had the bandit leader. Although he'd rather avoid that.

ValkyrieWarrior

The Loner
    Seraphina felt something off about the man who spoke but she couldn't exactly tell what it was though. She looked at the hooded man then down at the table. She shrugged not looking back up, "I'm from everywhere but nowhere," she looked at the hooded man unflinching, "My name is Seraphina. I was in Whiterun. Just not where you where. If I may be so polite. Who are you?" She glanced at all of them, "Who are all of you?"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts