• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DarkElfDude

Mostly mage but I like being able to sneak around my opponents. But I also like the magicka boost that comes with high elf.

Sent from my LT28at using Tapatalk

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
Well.... your name IS DarkElfDude... So I'm guessing you like Dunmer already.

Altmer are "better" because of their passive and their racial ability, but they look like ****!

Dunmer, are lore-friendly, have a DLC set especially perfect for them in Morrowind, and they look great! So I'd say Dunmer all the way

Ravaril

Aldmeri Dominion
The initial boost to magicka for Altmer, is nice... early on. It does come with that weakness to Magicka though. With a Dunmer you actually gain 50% Fire Resistance.

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
50% fire resistance has saved my ass million times fighting dragons and mages, along with the elemental protection shield perk, you have 100% fire resistance from just one perk :) #Badass

AS88

Staff member
The initial boost to magicka for Altmer, is nice... early on. It does come with that weakness to Magicka though. With a Dunmer you actually gain 50% Fire Resistance.
Altmer don't have that added magic vulnerability in Skyrim. Must've been all that in-breeding

Harc

Big Hog
Altmer due to the substantially higher understanding of the arcane rather than the outcasted Dunmer.

setsua

I'm high elf all the way. Always have been since I first played Elder scrolls in 2000.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts