Spoiler Dark brotherhood quests...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

juniperbugg

Skyrim addict
Has anyone come across the quest along the way to killing the emporer where you have to hide the gourmet's body after you kill him?? I cant stop laughing >.< I drug his body to a big mead keg thing and dropped him in then sat in hysterics for about 20mins lol

Tell me more amusing stories I love a good giggle =)

redrkt

Premium Member
Wish I could do the DB quests but I killed Astrid and then wiped the whole bunch out.

Sps Drake

For one of the "Dark Brotherhood Forever" quests I was sent to kill a beautiful barbarian. Hey only line:
"I am dead tired. I wish I could lay down, fall asleep, and never wake up again!"

juniperbugg

Skyrim addict
Awwww poor Astrid you shoulda waited you get to wipe her out anyways =P

Xerine

I wish I could come to the emperor killing quest but this plopsty game is always buged for me.. I can't start "Kill an emperor" quest.. I really want to do this but all I can talk about with astrid is "Tell me about you" which toally blows..

juniperbugg

Skyrim addict
What part are you up to? Whats the name of the quest your on?

Xerine

I finished recipe of disaster and I hid the body so I got the ring from that quest but I never got a follow up quest from him.. I saw I video that you should report to astrid after you finish Recipe of disaster but I never got that quest.

juniperbugg

Skyrim addict
Did the marker disappear when you hid the body?

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
My advice is to always stay true to the 5 Tenets and the Night Mother. Dark Brotherhood Forever is not just a quest, it is a way of life.

juniperbugg

Skyrim addict
"sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child on to me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear."

I serve the night mother well ^.^ Whatever she says I do no questions asked even when it meant killing the blonde *cough*

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts