Dark brotherhood overhaul

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bira96

This sounds great! I was severely disappointed with the Dawnstar sanctuary, and how much Nazir and Babette lose pretty much all their important roles. The questline was so good and it was sad that it all ended abruptly, and I had to abandon the Falkreath sanctuary. I loved that place. Make sure to keep me updated about it! Here's some of my ideas;
1. I don't think stopping the destruction of the original family and the Falkreath sanctuary is a good idea, story wise. Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to be bossy, but I think the developers made it that way to make the assasination of the emperor all the more meaningful to the player; it's the listener's responsibility to avenge his/her family and finished what they all started. Instead, I think it would be a good idea to give the player the chance to save two of their family members, besides Babette, Nazir, or Astrid, during the raid. There would only be time to rescue two, and only two, assassins from the flames, forcing the Listener to make a heart wrenching but quick choice.
2. Anyone find the option of killing Commander Maro a bit disappointing? I was expecting a passionate, revenge fulled confrontation, not just an attack in the middle of the docks in full daylight. There should be a second main questline after the emperor assassination. The Listener has to rebuild the Dark Brotherhood while keeping it's survival a secret from the Penitus Oculatus. Maro will have heard rumors that they're still around, and will send patrols throughout Skyrim, searching for the ones who killed his son. More contracts and assassinations will be available for actual named NPC's, (Maven for example, but only after the Thieves Guild Questline) but the more you get spotted during a kill, the more likely Maro will close in on the new sanctuary. And when the time is right, you can assassinate Commander Maro, declare your revenge, and leave the Penitus Oculatus in ruins. After that, you'll have the option of rebuilding the Falkreath Sanctuary and moving the family back there, since there's no danger anymore, and continue with your life as Listener, and assassin.

permit30

i was thinking we should not have a color code for every sanctuary it should be red and black a blue dark brotherhood sounds stupid and i was thinking we should bring back the morag toung the night mother was a member of this assassin group [top member actual receiving the title night mother] when she was alive but she betrayed the group and formed the dark brotherhood making the group go into hiding in morrowind we should do something causing a assassin civil war between dark brotherhood and morag tong like the empire vs stormclokes and an option to destroy the dark brotherhood and resurrect the morag tong and creating a newly feared group of assassins or the player should be given an option to be independent from morag tong and dark brotherhood and start there own organization that actually liberates people and protects their beliefs by assassinating high ranking thalmore officials and brings back talos worship much like assassins from assassins creed
or follow in the footsteps of morag tong and the dark brotherhood and be dadra worshiping bad ass ruthless assassins !

Epicazeroth

+1 to permit. With the addition of Dragonborn, you should be able to join the Morag Tong, and maybe bring the two together and make peace.

permit30

or destroy both and make your own organization that is known for its ruthless evil or known for its its just and fair good actions. their should be an option to create your guilds name and customize symbols for banners and colors for the uniform and if you have played any of the assassins creed games than you can summon up to 5 or 6 of your assassins to come out of the blue and aid you in battle ( the assassins that you summon should not be eatharal or hollow with a bluish tint like a ghost cuse actual non ghost like assassins look cool and they should be brotherhood and morag thong members that are notable from oblivion and morrowind and other elder scroll games) and the options to make your own set of rules and 5 tents and a customizable sanctuary that start from scratch using the dlc hearthfire

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
Wow, I really like this idea! But I was wondering, is this still in progress, or is it an ended project?
Would really like to play this mod :)

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
ULTRA WHITE SHROUDED ARMOUR!

permit30

i think we are to late maybe the overhaul is already in progress when i posted my ideas , my ideas will not be heard

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts