Dark Brotherhood Overhaul Quest ideas!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
I love the ideas!!!!!! Thats the type of ideas we need thank you! So as i have said before we really need help with the modding so could you give us a hand?

JClarke1953

How about Maven? I was doing a "bedlam" in her house and found a note to Astrid (guess she doesn't know she's dead?), and the remnants of a prayer to the Night Mother. Also found a note incriminating her being in league with the Imperial's, even tho' they no longer rule. So, she is up to something, but nothing showed up in any dialogue or a quest popping up for me to investigate.

How about those in Solitude, Whiterun and other area's who still want the previous gov't, or those who want a change? I'm sure there are some of you who want to keep the Imperial's, and some who are on the side of the Stormcloaks.

JClarke1953

To investigate about the Lester's to the Dark Brotherhood and Imperial's. To have an NPC to dialogue with about it. Delvin maybe, or perhaps one of the Nightingale's? And the prayer to the Night Mother? Is it to have me assassinated? Is that what I'm training the new recruit at the Dark Brotherhood for? To kill me? Why is Maven dealing with the Imperial's? Where or who can be seen/talked with on that?

After being in Maven's house and finding the letter's, why are those placed there by Bethsoft unless they were meant to be found? And if so, why?

Even tho' my char is an assassin, and is not to wonder or worry about who the Night Mother sends me to kill, it all seems too random. And nothing seems gained (as in the Thieves Guild). Assassin's have a purpose to kill someone who is in the way of something, or to take out bad element's that hurt society. Not just vengeful, or maybe not at all, doing vengeful death's on other's by someone who feels "slighted". It seems beneath what the Dark Brotherhood's purpose is supposed to be?

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
poison pen thats ok and Jclarke I know what you mean about the dark brotherhood and we will try and add a quest around that note

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts