Dark brotherhood Astrid suggested scripting

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
After you kill grelod the kind and then get taken to the abandoned shack and are ordered by Astrid to kill one of the captives, I am usually the good guy and kill Astrid and start the destroy the dark brotherhood quest. I have some suggestions for scripting they could have written into the dialogue with Astrid. For example, when she says, "you are not leaving this shack until someone dies", your character could choose to say an intimidate line, "let me leave, or that someone will be you!" I mean, they could have spiced it up a little more than "I will have no part in this insanity". I know on one of the dark brotherhood assassinations your character tells the victim, "the dark brotherhood says hello". When commander maro hires you to kill everyone in the dark brotherhood sanctuary, one of the assassins could say, "you are not supposed to be here," and your character could tell him, "the penitus oculatus says hello," and attacks them.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts