• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Accalia

Here is where we roleplay the Dark brotherhood quest line with a lot of twists, just post your character on the Ooc, which is easy to find and once that’s done I can get the list of members of who is who it will be posted on the ooc fourm so keep up to date with that.

The Seraph

When the Dawn Breaks, I shall be there
    Niquilner stood at the gates of ancient Windhelm. The city seemed to have weathered a hundred storm, and it was taking its toll. The guard in Riften said he saw the Altmer couple head this way. Of course that was 26 years ago, but it was the only lead he had. Niquilner rushed into the inn at the gates,and was greeted by typical nord hospitality. Two of them were telling at a battered Dunmer to go back to a place called the Grey Quarter. Niquilner sat at a nearby barstool, trying to seem inconspicuous. As the nords shouted at the dunmer, a wicked thought crept into Niquilner's head.

Accalia

With the yelling at the poor elf the day had already started off as bad. Arwen has lived in the city for years and has always heard the insults thrown at the Dark elves, she hated it she even got a taste of it when she was at the bar after she fled from the bandits prison, into the city. Thankfully she was alright.

Arwen looked over at them and walked on over to them with her 7 month year old daughter in her arms. She knew they wouldn’t hit her if she had a child, plus she could give them a piece of her mind, she continued to walk over to where the Nords where “making fun” of the elf she stopped as soon as she was in ear shot of them.
    “What do you have against the Dark elves?”
    She asked as she was bouncing her daughter in her arms. On the inside she was terrified of what would happen but she was prepared for anything they were about to throw at her.

The Seraph

As Niquilner ordered a cup of wine, another Altmer with a child stepped up to the nords and asked them why they disliked the Dunmer. This one, however, behaved in a different manner, very . . . disimilar to an Altmer. More like a nord. This shall be interesting, thought Niquilner.

Accalia

The Nords looked over at the Altemer with the child, with a smug look on their face and their eyes full of distain.
    “Because they don’t help with the war, and they are imperial spies, that’s why! The grey skins shouldn’t even be allowed within the city of Windhelm.”
    Arwen looked at them and raised her eyebrow.
    “This war is completely pointless anyways, and it’s not their problem. It’s more of like a slight disagreement that sparked a war and everyone who is a so called ‘True Nord’ follows Ulfric Storm-Cloak because they just want to worship Talos. That’s why they aren’t helping and second do you have any evidence that you can obtain to support your fact that the ‘Grey Skins’ Are imperial spies?”
    Arwen looked at them waiting for an answer, the Nords just looked at each other and he got closer to the Altemer and the child, Arwen of course pulled her child closer to her chest and away from them fearing what would happen. He then raised a fist and lowered it.
    “If you didn’t have a child with you I would punch you and send you back where you belong you elf..”
    He walked off and Arwen smiled and sighed, she looked at her Daughter Muja to see if she was hurt or anything else, but no. She was fine and asleep with her black hair covering her angle face, and her tiny little hands gripping on her mother’s chest.
    Arwen then started making her way to the inn when she saw another Altmer
    Just sitting at the bar drinking his wine not caring about anything. She walked over to the seat and sat down right next to him and ordered a jug of milk and a cup of Firebrand wine.

The Seraph

The other Altmer sat down next to him and ordered milk and Firebrand after telling off the nords. "You handled that well, and it was clever to hide behind your child. Most would not hurt an infant," said Niquilner.

Accalia

Arwen smiled.
    “I would at least hope they wouldn’t hurt an infant. I absolutely hate it here with those Nords.”
    Once the milk came she then took out a goblet and poured it in and brushed her hand on her daughters face to wake her up. The child only grabbed her mother’s hand.
    “I’m Arwen by the way, this is Muja.”

The Seraph

"Names Niquilner. Whatever brings you so far from the Summerset Isle, Arwen?" asked Niquilner.

Accalia

“I could ask you the same thing Niquiler, I just came back home to see my Mother and Father. But as you can see, I have a child so I can’t go to Rorikstead.”

The Seraph

"Oh, you were born in this land? Hmp, odd. As for why I am here, let's just say I came here chasing some people, and leave it at that."

Accalia

She chuckled.
    “Chasing people? That just sounds like your stalking them.... and no I wasn’t born here I was found here.”

The Seraph

"I suppose in a way I am stalking, but regardless, whatever happened to your parents?"

Accalia

She shrugged
    “I don’t know I never knew them, my birth parents. My adoptive parents they where Nords, and they don’t care about the war thankfully..”

The Seraph

"That's a shame. At least it explains the way you carry yourself, quite unlike an Altmer. Did your adoptive parents encourage your magical abilities? I can't imagine this place desiring a mage."

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    the dark had was starting to fall over the city of Windhelm, and with the dark came the cold, some people were hurrying home to their warm fire and cosy beds while the guards were patroling the streets. Just outside the old city the was a fox walking up to the gates it was as big as a wolf and its fur dark black. As it came up to the gates the guards didn't even bat an eye, just opened the gates and let the canine through, when thetwo guards closed the gates they blinked and looked around confused before shrugging and goes back to wathing the bridge.

as the fox pads through the city, the people just thinking its a stray dog, it heard a caw. Looking up on a light post it saw a crow, its feathers even darker the the fox's fur hop of the post and landing in an ally before hearing footsteps and a Cold shiver og down its spine, but it wasn't a shiver of fear rather one of excitement.

Out if the darkness came The Grimm himself, he walked past his companion and gave her a pat on the head wich made her purr a bit. he walked up the street and to the local inn, walking imside he saw female altmer with a infant standing up to two nords, something about dark elves and spies, then they walked away. after that she sat down on a bar stool next to what looked liked a male altmer, they talked for a bit before Mathias decided take the seat
    next to the woman, Amyra lying down by her masters feet.

" w-what do y-you want s-sir" the inn keeper ask with a shaken voice, probably intimidated by the mask he has been known by in the political games of High Rock, The Empire and The Aldmeri Dominion. "A room, food and the strongest wine you have, also some raw meat and water in bowls" he
    ordered with a calm voice, after he got what he wanted and payed for it he took of his masks and pulled down the hood from over his head, put some of his medicin in the wine and chugged it down after he gave a grunt of pain. he felt like someone was watching him and looked to his right, the child in the she-elfs amrs was watching him with a curious look. he heard that the two altmers was talking about some things like looking for People and the parents of the woman, he looked back at the child and and gave her a ghost of a smile to witch she giggled happily to. the sound seemed to stop the conversation the two had and looked at the child then Mathias, "I might have heard that you needed to find someone, and I wouldn't mind helping you both" he said, it's not like he had anything better to do.

The Seraph

As their conversation continued, a dark haired man with rather odd eyes interrupted their conversation. " Hmp. And who might you be?" asked Niquilner.

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    the altmer said in a slightly arrogant voice, but there was something… different about him. he demanded respect and when he looked in his eyes he saw that he wasn't afraid to get his hands dirty to acomplish something. Mathias smirked "I have been given a lot of names by a lot of people, but most know me as The Grimm" he replied.

Last edited:

The Seraph

"The Grimm. How ominous. I've heard of you down south in Elsweyr. Quite formidable I hear," said Niquilner. For once, in a long time he felt a pang of fear. But, he assured himself, there is an entire bar that can be manipulated.

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    he saw it, the fear was there, but there was also a confidence witch only ment that he might have a trick up his sleeve. Mathias only raised a eyebrow in amusment "why thank you, but i didn't get your name if you don't mind that is" he said, "plus we want to stay civil now don't we, after all we don't want anyone to get hurt" Mathias was chuckling on the inside, he was only toying With him, but he really ment it when he said he would help them. "but I really mean it, I could help if you both want".

Last edited:

The Seraph

"My name's Niquilner, the Snake with the Silver Tongue. I do hope we can stay civil. It would be nice to have such a powerful friend," said Niquilner. "I don't necessarily need your help at the moment, but I can't speak for the lady."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts