• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dallas-Arbiter

Oh boy. Hey, monolith, you're not missing a thing with Skrillex. He's just a dude pressing buttons on a lap top making terrible noises, and people call it music. Before anyone says anything I can actually play an instrument, been playing guitar for 18 years. To prove it:

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the Musician's Nook! You're our first post here (Monolith on bass will be a very close second!)

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Dallas-Arbiter

Oh cool, I didn't think when I posted it that anyone would even watch it, let alone it would start up a new sub forum! Thanks Rayven!

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
You're quite welcome :)

We have our Arts and Crafts forum for those of our members who are visual artists and want to share their work. We have the Fan Fic and Articles sections for our writers. A music section seemed like a natural fit for our very talented member base.

I'm thankful to all of you who share your work with us.

stagnant94

I've been playing for 10 years less than you, and i like what you can do, i was wondering what good songs there are to learn and I'm sure that in your 18 years you've found a hell of a lot, just so you know where I'm at I've just finished learning classical gas, and babe I'm gonna leave you. those are probably the hardest ones I've done but I'm trying to improve.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Very cool! I'm on my first year of playing now. Still learning, but surprising myself daily. Thanks for sharing.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts