Spoiler Daedric Artifacts

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
well if you wait to long he will move around to other bars.

FLeX BoZaCK

Finally found that rascal Sam in a backroom of The Bee and Barb. Stockpiling quests so will do it later, gonna try top marry Iona I guess.

Shew

bump... :)

Daftchunk

Got another glitch on Ill Met By Moonlight. After you agree to hunt down and kill Sindig, the quest marker sometimes just leads you back to his empty jail cell. The fix for this tho is to go to Bloated Mans Grotto and exit again (where the hunters were, you'll see their camp when you walk in). This then resets the quest marker to where Sindig is now and you can go and kill him and grab your saviours hide!!

Shew

thank you.

Shew

bump... :)

Maiklll

Artifact Collector
This thread is so helpful, considering I've been collecting Skyrim artifacts mainly over the past week or two. This is a thread that I will most definately come back to.

Shew

Thank you so glad it could help.

Son of none

thanks shew this was very helpful but i have OCD which makes it really annoying that in the oghman infinite guide u have forgotten some of the skills like archery. could you please tell me where i can find the oghman infinite glitch.

Bruynzeel

*ー* SHEW *ー*
bump :)

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
Apparently if you Smith any of the artifacts, the amount you upgraded won't count for the achievement.

Which leaves me screwed. :sadface:

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Bruynzeel

*ー* SHEW *ー*
i didn't know this. But i didn't smith any of these til after I had them all.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts