• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I stickied this and Lemnisc8's sig threads. We had a couple people asking so this will make it easier to find your threads. Let me know if you decide to stop offering though and I'll unstick this.

The Hungry Orc

Master of the Pyre
Since your last post was Tuesday, I'm not sure if you may still be in the mood, but I'll give it a go anyway:

I'd like something related to the Dark Brotherhood, mainly.. What you put in that resembles it, you can just surprise me with that, but I'd like some sort of text relating to the Dark Brotherhood. "Sithis Lives", "I Deliver Another Soul Today", whatever.

Thanks.

It would be great if you could make me a signature, if you would I would like Dragon Script 'Demon' and a cool looking dragon in the background, or if you want make something up for me

The Hungry Orc

Master of the Pyre
Great stuff, great stuff. You deserve a lot more than 2 pages, from the looks of your work.

PauletteDova

Royal Assassin----
Hey, can anyone make me a signature? :eek:
Something Assasin like. Not asking much but probably with my picture (Avatar) and with the dark brotherhood note or the handprint and with it says "We Know"
Pwease? :p

PauletteDova

Royal Assassin----

PauletteDova

Royal Assassin----

PauletteDova

Royal Assassin----

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts